z

Young Writers Society

Would you rather...?

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:49 am
TheCatchphrase says...

I'd rather be able to turn into a dog at any time while I'm alive. Who knows, my second life as a dog could be short or crappy or something, and that'd be it. But if I could turn into a dog at any time, I would be able to a buncha cool dog stuff, and be able to turn back human if I got into any trouble.

Would you rather face plant into a fire ant hill or a spiderweb while the spider was still on it?
live in technicolor

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:00 pm
CuriosityCat says...

First of all: Eeek!!!! And second of all: The spiderweb, I think. At least I could wipe it off.

Would you rather be audible but invisible or visible but intangible and inaudible?

(Read it a few times, if you have to, it's kind of a weird question.)
Nothing to see here, puny mortals. Move along.

"I’m always going to embarrass myself and I’m pretty comfortable with that now."
— Misha Collins

5 Reviews

Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:23 pm
TheCatchphrase says...

Audible but invisible. I don't want to have to learn sign language.

Say you're falling from 50 feet into a pool. Would you rather land on your back or your stomach?
live in technicolor

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:38 am
r4p17 says...

Stomach

Would you rather cry yourself to sleep or cry until your best friend arrives in the room and won't stop hugging and kissing you?
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

5 Reviews

Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:12 am
TheCatchphrase says...

Obvious answer is obvious. Second option.

Would you rather sleep on a bed of nails, wearing nothing but a weighted belt, or hot coals, wearing nothing but a weighted belt?
live in technicolor

53 Reviews

Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:27 am
CuriosityCat says...

Hot coals. They would eventually burn out, and also, the coals would make me bleed less.

Would you rather love someone who loves you back but will never be with you or be in love with someone who hates you and will never change their mind but will always be close to you? (And I'm not talking a crush here.)

"I’m always going to embarrass myself and I’m pretty comfortable with that now."
— Misha Collins

5 Reviews

Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:02 am
TheCatchphrase says...

Uuuuuum......
I guess I rather be loved back. I wouldn't want to waste my life trying to get with somebody who doesn't love me back.

Would you rather light fire to your schoolwork or have somebody complete it for you? You get an A for each option.
live in technicolor

53 Reviews

Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:10 am
CuriosityCat says...

I would watch it BUUUUURRN. :twisted: :twisted: I really HATE school.

Would you rather eat a live cricket or a dead hummingbird? (assuming they would be whole)

— Misha Collins

5 Reviews

Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:18 am
TheCatchphrase says...

Raw? Cricket. Too many bones in birds...

Would you rather drink a sumo wrestler's sweat or eat a burger sprinkled with tiny dirty gym socks?
live in technicolor

53 Reviews

Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:26 am
CuriosityCat says...

EWWWW! The burger would probably be the best choice. The undercooked horse meat slapped between greasy yoga-mat buns would probably mask the other revolting taste.

Would you rather eat poo or grass coated in worm slime? (think of the diseases...)

— Misha Collins

187 Reviews

Reviews: 187
Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:27 am
PeanutPhoebe says...

GROSS!! But the grass...

Would you rather act or write?
Keep Writing!

PeanutPhoebe

5 Reviews

Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:36 am
TheCatchphrase says...

Write. I'm a really bad actor, and I get stage fright.
...maybe voice acting though...

Would you rather stab yourself repeatedly with a candy cane knife or get stuck under the mistletoe with somebody with really, really, really, really, really bad breath?
live in technicolor

802 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 802
Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:22 am
Dracula says...

Candy cane knife, as long as it didn't kill me.

Would you rather fly a rocket powered kite or a pedal powered aeroplane around the world?
I bought a cactus. A week later it died. I got depressed because I thought Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.
-Demetri Martin

5 Reviews

Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:58 am
TheCatchphrase says...

Being as terrified of heights as I am, both would be a miserable experience for me. But... I'd probably get tired of pedaling in the aeroplane and crash, so I'd fly a rocket powered kite around the world.

Would you rather be stuck upside down on a roller coaster for an hour or be forced to ride the Gravitron non stop for two hours?
live in technicolor

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:19 am
Iggy says...

Oh GOD NEITHER ABORT MISSION.

UHHHHhhhhh... Tried the Gravitron? What is that? It soundslike it'll make me pile, but better than hanging upside down >_<

WYR lose an hour of daytime or lose an hour of nighttime?
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
— Pablo Picasso