Was *wisegirl22*Artemis28*Lupa22*

focus on... enjoying happy moments

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:33 am
TheCatchphrase says...

Spoiler! :
One word at a time
Ok just put in one word, for example if I put in the word 'She' the next person could put in 'went' and then the next 'to' and then 'the' and then 'pond'. Making, 'She went to the pond' and it could be added on to forever and ever.

TRY and make it so that it makes sense. I'll start us off.

Her life unexpectedly changed with a chance that will destroy everything she once had held dear to this life. But sadly the chance was lost and now nothing will mean anything to her. Maybe she will see that her life was once again changed but maybe just once in her deranged and thoughtless life she could find someone who could find love.

He, thought, an angel has been unenthusiastically thrown off the highest valued mountain because of this stupid thing that destroyed every single pizza and annihilated the government building but because of John Smith no it was actually according to my research of irrelevant facts that misled orphans of mass destruction, combusting into surprisingly deadly and odorous. The whale decided that it was foolish to fly magically through the sky yet something made it think.

“Why not?”

It wasn’t like a whale eating krill freshly cooked over couldn’t have flown past one giant marshmallow, that’s eating an orange polka-dotted zebra. And after it vanished into thin custard pie that tasted like victory sweeping through the outer layers of my body split in between space and cheesecake made it scintillate in heaven yet I was still sadly alive when I started to walk through the pits of lard and sneezed all of the mushrooms into another fast portal which sends non-mushrooms into oblivion but somehow the part that made actual sense was not helpful when chickens flew into bacon then evaporated as fast as the massive asteroid leaving the earth turned left at the planet cheese are going to invade a strange story that was created in a cubicle. Where everyone died, somehow I reincarnated into a dog breeder and feeder. Then they did a very strange looking experiment with fuzzy bunnies and scruffy rats that have rainbow eyes and purple tails that glowed a sparkly lot.

There was a very interesting sound echoing loudly through the tunnel so that not only I could have a party but somebody else is knocking at the door, so more life exploded into giant fruit cakes were creating a massive unicorn. Sleep through lava pouring volcano. Erupted when I was sneezing on my handkerchief, I am walking down the road that was not as wide as the giraffe. That was here yesterday, and gone today. We should go flying next to the aeroplane on whatever the thing that was there in Mount Olympus there once was nine brilliant deformed man sit at sea he coughed like some amazing mental disorder woman but it flew to the moon with his cute watermelon cat.

The fire melon seeds which fell said that “I will not allow you to do that what is something that you do for you see-ing that it is lost to my ants mound and dirt but it still was there sadly.”

And POOP was on the floor. Then a cow spoke and rampaged the lands. Suddenly broke out of the ice-cream cone.

“Wow.” Screamed the. Cow ate a piece of Grass which we did Not. So eat? Because of this thing we are amazing the thing of something must be an exciting thing. Although, we are getting so close to sun-ny days, the world must become something more interesting. We are growing into evil jackets full of bombs. They however hated penguins and ice-creams but Batman and superman battled and fought. His mother jailed Joker a gift from above Mars. There once was an elephant that liked nothing other than a ten year old.

Kid felt that food kissed my hand but it wasn’t pretty. I wish that someday chinchillas will rule nothing in Time and that seems to be forgotten in time and then somebody that I use to know but panzerfaust murdered my pet dinosaur with a spork that he licked like a boss. Later, after the apocalypse, Death came hesitantly forward and sardonically sneezed into my eye, I am very disappointed in you Mr. EMPANADAAASSSS! How Empanadas??? But tub chased

Empanadas
live in technicolor

558 Reviews

Reviews: 558
Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:56 pm
erilea says...

and

274 Reviews

Reviews: 274
Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:51 pm
cleverclogs says...

ate
In the beginning, the universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
-Douglas Adams

This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:44 am
TheCatchphrase says...

him!
live in technicolor

Reviews: 0
Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:08 am
ELLYNARA3 says...

While
Driver chooses the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole.- Dean to Sam, Supernatural

Feelings!- Crowley, Supernatural

558 Reviews

Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:21 am
erilea says...

the

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:27 am
RagingLive says...

Cat
'Cause your own story, is the safest place you'll ever be
~Echosmith

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:45 pm
Love says...

watched
I was Amareth :)

558 Reviews

Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:30 am
erilea says...

mice

Reviews: 3
Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:18 am
CookieNinjaBread says...

chase
“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:57 pm
Love says...

chickens
I was Amareth :)

Reviews: 3
Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:30 am
CookieNinjaBread says...

around
“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

"I'd be a quote vigilante. A literary Batman. Someone had better be quoting me now!"
— Feltrix