z

Young Writers Society

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Fri Feb 11, 2005 1:09 am
Crysi says...

*applauds* Thank you very much, Nai.

*grumbles about Z cheating on her, then indirectly calling her a pathetic useless being*

I vote for NAI! :D:D:D

By the way, Perra, did I ever tell you that you can have Z? Yeah.
Love and Light

915 Reviews

Reviews: 915
Fri Feb 11, 2005 1:25 am
Incandescence says...

Oh please, we all know I should be the leader here.

Especially since I know Organic Chemistry and embody the soul of a god.
"If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my shoulders." -Hal Abelson

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Fri Feb 11, 2005 1:31 am
Nai says...

Damn....

Updated list...

Incandescence
Aniar
Bobo

And we all know who's the best poet out of the three...

::Aniar slowly walks off the stage, light fades, one single tear streams down his face::
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:44 pm
Meshugenah says...

self mutulation thread? and this is...? and where?
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

43 Reviews

Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:47 pm
Nai says...

Debate and Serious Discussion
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:57 pm
Meshugenah says...

yeah.. i found it.
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

43 Reviews

Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:05 pm
Nai says...

k the Updated list...

(see "The Leader" forum in Randomness")

Incandescence: 1 vote
Bobo: 0 votes
Arvandor: 0 votes
ZZAP: 0 votes
Firestarter: 2 votes
Nate: 2 votes
Aniar: 0 votes
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

43 Reviews

Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:41 pm
Nai says...

k the vote thing is over since some think that i'm taking the joke too seriously

sorry
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Sun Feb 13, 2005 2:53 am
Tara says...

i'm gettin a kick outta this, lol. Fun stuff.
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:10 am
Perra says...

Aniar wrote:Updated List...

Aniar
Bobo

(ZZAP was disqualified due to his post on the Self-Mutilation thread)

Nai! I am disappointed in you! This may not be a serious thing, but being discriminatory towards someone because of their beliefs or something they said is wrong! Z may have said harsh things on the Self Mutilation thread(yes, I did read them), but, for him, they were well based and made sense! If you read that post, he was talking about certain people, not really all self-mutilators! He may not of meant to, but the examples he gave were of pathetic people, not of multiple, spread-out examples! And, even if they were, we shouldn't be hating him for them. Just because we disagree with someone doesn't mean that we can tear and rip them or their opinions apart! GOSH!!! THIS is why I don't like posting in our debate forum! People shut out other opinions without consideration and don't give them some respect. THEY AREN'T REALLY DEBATING!!!! They're arguing!!! Yes, there might be some people who try to carry on an actual debate, but I still usually see "You're completely wrong and are a closed-minded person who doesn't give things thought!" or something harsher when someone posts something like what Z said, or something else like "Gays are of the devil, and are not the way of God." GIVE OTHER OPINIONS, NO MATTER HOW RADICAL, SOME RESPECT!!!! People have reasons for the things they say! They might've grown up being taught those things, like some people in the KKK! Think more on why someone said something than what they said before you tear what they said apart!!! Also think about how what you'll say will effect that person! Now, I don't agree with Z, but I WILL stand by him because no one else will give his opinion the respect any opinion calls for!

I'm sorry for just blowing up on you guys, but I have been Freaking annoyed, agitated, and angry with how some people on here react to other people's opinions. Especially since I saw how everyone reacted so poorly and closed-mindly to ZZAP's post. Even Gal, who seems to be an advocator of free-speech! I am ashamed, people! ASHAMED!!! And annoyed enough to use the word "freaking!"

I don't hold anything against you, Nai. I still voted for you after reading that. It's just that comment sparked those powder kegs that were building up inside me. I would have liked this to happen on another thread, and because of someone else's comments.
YWS gives me carpal tunnel.

Need a Critique?

Evil lurks everywhere, often in plain sight...Can you lurk in plain sight? Or is that just walking?

594 Reviews

Sun Feb 13, 2005 8:06 am
Crysi says...

Aniar wrote:Damn....

Updated list...

Incandescence
Aniar
Bobo

And we all know who's the best poet out of the three...

::Aniar slowly walks off the stage, light fades, one single tear streams down his face::

AWW!!! That made me wanna cry.. *HUGS* I still vote for you, Nai!!!
Love and Light

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:36 pm
ZZAP says...

F&%K! What?! Self-Muti**** What the hell! Dammit! That's still up, I haven't even seen what people put up! *mummbles* Oh! And I should be leader because I'm the only guy on this forum to actaully put up a post saying "HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!" to all the ladies. *kiss* No smilies on the quick note. I love all the women, even if they didn't vote for me. *rolls eyes*

Here:
http://www.chinaflowergift.com/lover/65894.jpg
http://school.elps.k12.mi.us/donley/cla ... hg_clr.gif

-ZZAP
Nate, you will eventually resine or trade powers with me:
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:39 pm
Zion says...

1. Happy Valentines Day to everyone, especially the ladies ;)
2. Crysi, Tara. You disapointed me. :( I thought you will send an email to ask me why havent I been on-line in AGES or something. Whatever, I wont count that.
3. Ani, dear I should be the leader, cuz I CAME UP WITH THE IDEA! DUH! :P
4. How are ya all doin these days? Ive been VERY busy these few weeks and day by day I'll be more busy until JUNE! ARGH! Stupid university.
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:08 am
Tara says...

Lol, I DID ask you to be my valentine, Arvy, remember? lol.
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

594 Reviews

Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:11 am
Crysi says...

ZZAP wrote:F&%K! What?! Self-Muti**** What the hell! Dammit! That's still up, I haven't even seen what people put up! *mummbles* Oh! And I should be leader because I'm the only guy on this forum to actaully put up a post saying "HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!" to all the ladies. *kiss* No smilies on the quick note. I love all the women, even if they didn't vote for me. *rolls eyes*

Here:
http://www.chinaflowergift.com/lover/65894.jpg
http://school.elps.k12.mi.us/donley/cla ... hg_clr.gif

-ZZAP

Thanks for the flowers and chocolates, love. :)

Arvy, sorry. I've been busy too, you know! *grumbles something about the fact that he could have emailed HER but didn't..*
Love and Light

What's the point of being a grown-up if you can't be a bit childish sometimes?
— 4th Doctor