z

Young Writers Society

Anyone interested in this collaborative writing idea?

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:03 pm
MoonlightMayhem says...

Checked out the tvtropes article. What would you think of having our world, this "Dungeon Punk" type place, take place in the future?

We could have there be two separate "clans" or something, and they are both really secretive. They investigate each other using spies... perhaps Trevor's job is to be a spy? But I don't know about his intelligence level? Was he meant to be intellectual? I'm thinking a secret organization wants him for their side. Trevor could re-gain control of his mind after his intense insanity burst. The two "clans" could be fighting over some type of resource, ancient prophecy-linked weapon, or even a dark side has taken over and wants to conquer the world through mind control or something like that. Any preferences?
Music <3

Death Cab for Cutie - Funeral For A Friend - A Day To Remember - Taking Back Sunday - Safetysuit - There For Tomorrow - OneRepublic - All American Rejects - Yellowcard - Motion City Soundtrack

Reviews: 0
Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:37 pm
Kopaka says...

I thought would be in the past but with great technology advances/magic or Magitek works also. But we don't have to go with that. I just thought you'd like to read it for inspiration.

Trevor's I.Q. is pretty high but unstable. The better of the two organizations could want him to be a power source for a ancient weapon to protect humanity. (or really harm it) while the other (which is pro-traded as the baddies) wants to help humanity by using other means.

I'm just spitting out ideas. I'm not much of a story writer (->.<-)
"They are rage, brutal, without mercy, but you. You will be worse. Rip and tear, until it is done" -DOOM

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:37 pm
MoonlightMayhem says...

No worries! I'm liking the past, also. We should settle on that as our setting. And I can always help with storywriting ideas. I consider myself pretty good at that!
Music <3

Death Cab for Cutie - Funeral For A Friend - A Day To Remember - Taking Back Sunday - Safetysuit - There For Tomorrow - OneRepublic - All American Rejects - Yellowcard - Motion City Soundtrack

Reviews: 0
Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:13 am
Kopaka says...

okay then the past. :)
"They are rage, brutal, without mercy, but you. You will be worse. Rip and tear, until it is done" -DOOM

Some people file their [tax] returns inside of a dead fish.
— John Oliver