z

Young Writers Society

Falling in Love with the wrong (fictional) guys

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:49 pm
View Likes
Sins says...

I used to have a huge crush on Shadow the Hedgehog. Don't know if that counts.
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

Reviews: 1
Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:57 pm
SunshineandCarnage says...

Skins wrote:I used to have a huge crush on Shadow the Hedgehog. Don't know if that counts.

Sure does! Scourge from the comics is great too
If looks could kill, you'd be turning blue as we speak

I may not agree with what you say, but I'll fight to the death your right to say it- Voltaire

Rainbow Dash: Cutesy? Wootsy? Have you even met me?

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:07 pm
kingofeli says...

Amaranth wrote:Well, I can honestly say that I know how you feel, SunshineandCarnage. In anime, it is too easy to fall in love with baddies. I'll give you a prime example of a super bad fictional crush I have:

Dallas Genoard of the Baccano! series! He is a punk-ass delinquient who hates everyone around him (with the exception of his sister, who he still yells at and is a jerk to), has a chip in his shoulder, and tends to always think of money even though he is already a filthy rich boy. When he acquires immortality, he murders four people before he attempts to kill all those whoever wronged him... However, his plans are brought to a screeching halt when he ends up cemented in an oil drum at the bottom of the Hudson.

NO ONE IN THIS FAN-BASE LIKES THIS GUY!!! But, I actually love his bad boy act... 1930s gangsters are the orignal ones after all. If gangbangers of today were like this, consider me a dame for one of those bad boys!!!

Seriously, girls just love falling for the wrong guys... (Much to our parent's dismay... :) )

Well, actually, I love Dallas too, haha. I've gotten some of my tumblr friends to be in love with Dallas too but my adoration of him is almost clinical. Though I do realize that he's an ass and deserved what he got, I still love him. He's a punk.
Feel free to just randomly message me, I get bored easily.

I'm a black, non-binary transgender boy, who is a Christian witch (tentative for now). I'm also a panromantic asexual. I sell poetry; contact me if you're interested in buying poems from me.

558 Reviews

Reviews: 558
Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:41 pm
erilea says...

Nico di Angelo.

Horrible.
Was *wisegirl22*Artemis28*Lupa22*

focus on... enjoying happy moments

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:55 pm
SARAHJO says...

Taxi wrote:I'm a guy, and the character in question is a girl, but still. Had to post this.

Spoiler! :
I fell in love with her so bad. ;_;

Though I'd hardly call her the "wrong" character to fall in love with.

@Taxi
NAGISA! DX
Last edited by SARAHJO on Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-"Lets be real here. Unicorns don't exist.
-"Then you must not either."

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:58 pm
SARAHJO says...

He's not necessarily a bad guy, more like the rebellious teen always getting into mischief, but I've always been more than disappointed that Jack Frost isn't real. I mean, just look at him!!!
HOW DOES HE NOT MELT FROM ALL OF THAT HOTNESS?!?!
-"Lets be real here. Unicorns don't exist.
-"Then you must not either."

558 Reviews

Reviews: 558
Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:21 pm
erilea says...

Okay, I know who is exactly the wrong person to...you know...

Ya think I was goin' to tell?
Was *wisegirl22*Artemis28*Lupa22*

focus on... enjoying happy moments

Maybe I should say something quote-worthy, like, I dunno... "You can only be happy if you decide to be happy?"
— Necromancer14