50%

Total votes : 26

182 Reviews

Reviews: 182
Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:33 pm
View Likes
shiney1 says...

Chicken, simple.

1.) God created the animals that could walk on land, fly in the air, and swim in the sea. Not zygotes and infants.

2.) If the egg came first, who incubated the egg exactly? There were no parents to sit on the eggs, and from crocodiles to chickens, the parent must sit on the eggs before they hatch.
So if the adult didn't come first, then who incubated the eggs and how?
And more importantly, how did the babies fend for themselves?

And there is God, once again.

Gosh, this sounds like the debate forum...
"If you ever have a problem don't say 'Hey God I have a big problem.' Rather 'Hey Problem... I have a big God and it's all going to be okay."

Reviews: 3
Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:38 pm
View Likes
NicholasStone says...

I love debates! Only this was just supposed to be just a funny poll...

Oh well, I had fun.
He stumbled slightly, the limp in his leg still there. He dared not to look at the place he used to call home. He could feel the heat from the fire, the fire that he himself had ignited. He blinked back tears, as he limped away.

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:39 pm
View Likes
Pilot says...

Yeah, I extended for this to be a pointless discusion, but it's turned into an all out verbal war xP
I don't always write on forums, but when I do, I prefer YWS.

Sharpen your pencil, my friends.

Reviews: 3
Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:40 pm
View Likes
NicholasStone says...

Ready the war mouths!
He stumbled slightly, the limp in his leg still there. He dared not to look at the place he used to call home. He could feel the heat from the fire, the fire that he himself had ignited. He blinked back tears, as he limped away.

1735 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1735
Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:05 pm
View Likes
BluesClues says...

There is plenty of proof of evolution, including the various humanoids that we've found that are not apes but not Homo sapiens either. And we're not talking proof on the Internet like Wikipedia or Google Answers, we're talking scientific articles by real scholars who actually study this stuff, fossil records, etc. Humans, like all life, evolved from common ancestors - the only way the proof you offered up against evolution works is if we assume modern-day humans have always been here and always been the same, which is NOT what we're saying if we're talking evolution. Therefore, that proof just doesn't work because it doesn't actually at all reflect the theory of evolution in the first place.

By the way, before you get ruffled feathers, I'm Catholic, I believe in God and accept Jesus as the Messiah, but I also believe in evolution.

As for the chicken or the egg thing:

"There is no beginning to a circle..."

1227 Reviews

Reviews: 1227
Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:22 pm
alliyah says...

Oh dear. The most difficult randomosity thread of them all.
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

Be the annoying goose you want to see in the world.
— Welcome to Night Vale