50%

Total votes : 26

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:36 pm
View Likes
Pilot says...

I just had to.
I don't always write on forums, but when I do, I prefer YWS.

Sharpen your pencil, my friends.

763 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 763
Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:53 pm
View Likes
Lava says...

The Egg.
Because 2 'not-chickens' gave an egg which led to a chicken.

( ;) )
~
Pretending in words was too tentative, too vulnerable, too embarrassing to let anyone know.
- Ian McEwan in Atonement

sachi: influencing others since GOD KNOWS WHEN.

Reviews: 3
Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:59 pm
View Likes
NicholasStone says...

Haha nice theory (Isn't that the "random monster" theory?)
He stumbled slightly, the limp in his leg still there. He dared not to look at the place he used to call home. He could feel the heat from the fire, the fire that he himself had ignited. He blinked back tears, as he limped away.

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:19 pm
View Likes
Justagirl says...

The egg!
Because whatever was supposed to be inside the egg mutated because of nuclear radiation. Yup XD
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~

Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:26 pm
View Likes
NicholasStone says...

Yeah... where did the radiation come from?
He stumbled slightly, the limp in his leg still there. He dared not to look at the place he used to call home. He could feel the heat from the fire, the fire that he himself had ignited. He blinked back tears, as he limped away.

12 Reviews

Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:10 pm
View Likes
Pilot says...

The chicken, obviously, because if we were created as we are now, then the chicken must be created as it was now. :)

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:36 pm
Sureal says...

The egg. Two very-almost-but-not-quite-chickens got funky, and out popped an egg, inside which was another very-almost-but-not-quite-chicken. Rinse and repeat, getting ever so slightly closer to a 'true' chicken, until eventually there was an egg with a said 'true' chicken inside it.

Evolution is weird.
I wrote the above just for you.

Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:57 pm
View Likes
NicholasStone says...

And completely false.

506 Reviews

Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:10 pm
View Likes
Sureal says...

It's a scientific fact. I mean - it's been witnessed in modern days, not to mention we can see it in the fossil record and even DNA. There isn't a credible scientist alive that denies evolution, because the evidence is simply irrefutable.

Don't get me wrong - if you want to believe in a creation story instead that's fine, but you can't exactly deny that evolution has all the evidence and the creation myths have none at all.

Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:12 pm
View Likes
NicholasStone says...

Where did you get this info?

12 Reviews

Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:13 pm
View Likes
Pilot says...

Sureal wrote:The egg. Two very-almost-but-not-quite-chickens got funky, and out popped an egg, inside which was another very-almost-but-not-quite-chicken. Rinse and repeat, getting ever so slightly closer to a 'true' chicken, until eventually there was an egg with a said 'true' chicken inside it.

Evolution is weird.

I surrender.

P.S. Thanks for writing that post just for me.

506 Reviews

Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:15 pm
View Likes
Sureal says...

The Internet. There's lot of science-based websites out there run by scientists. I used to have a real interest in evolution. =) Almost studied it at university, but ended up opting for Literature instead.

Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:18 pm
View Likes
NicholasStone says...

Yes, it's on the Internet so it must be true. :) Lol. I've watched several videos that prove against evolution. If you study the complexities of the human body, the many organisms, it's just too vast to have happened through evolution. Like, we wouldn't have survived without them.

12 Reviews

Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:20 pm
View Likes
Pilot says...

Scientists think we will soon (as in hundreds of years xP) evolve out of our pinky toes. So hah, to your there Nicholas. :P

Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:23 pm
View Likes
NicholasStone says...

Was that supposed to be proof?

Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.
— Bill Nye