50%

Total votes : 26

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:10 pm
View Likes
Pilot says...

Well that just ruins all the fun xP
I don't always write on forums, but when I do, I prefer YWS.

Sharpen your pencil, my friends.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:14 pm
View Likes
Dragonette says...

JustSoNinja wrote:Guys, I think evolution is pretty obvious. There's no proof that we didn't evolve from primates that could prove we didn't.

Woah, woah, wait. Are you saying that evolution is true because there's no proof that it isn't true, not because there's proof that there is? That's like saying that farries exist because there's no proof that they don't X) It's just..messed up in so many ways.
I'm a JESUS FREAK! (but you can call me a 'Jeek' if you want :D

Why is a raven like a writing desk?

You aren't an official writer unless you're at least slightly mad.

Reviews: 3
Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:57 pm
View Likes
NicholasStone says...

You can't prove something doesn't exist. It's impossible.
He stumbled slightly, the limp in his leg still there. He dared not to look at the place he used to call home. He could feel the heat from the fire, the fire that he himself had ignited. He blinked back tears, as he limped away.

12 Reviews

Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:54 pm
View Likes
Pilot says...

Dragonette wrote:
JustSoNinja wrote:Guys, I think evolution is pretty obvious. There's no proof that we didn't evolve from primates that could prove we didn't.

Woah, woah, wait. Are you saying that evolution is true because there's no proof that it isn't true, not because there's proof that there is? That's like saying that farries exist because there's no proof that they don't X) It's just..messed up in so many ways.

No, I'm saying no proof can prove that evolution is nonexistent.

Reviews: 3
Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:21 pm
View Likes
NicholasStone says...

That's the same thing. xD
He stumbled slightly, the limp in his leg still there. He dared not to look at the place he used to call home. He could feel the heat from the fire, the fire that he himself had ignited. He blinked back tears, as he limped away.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:18 pm
View Likes
Dragonette says...

JustSoNinja wrote:
Dragonette wrote:

No, I'm saying no proof can prove that evolution is nonexistent.

But that doesn't mean that it does exist.
I'm a JESUS FREAK! (but you can call me a 'Jeek' if you want :D

Why is a raven like a writing desk?

You aren't an official writer unless you're at least slightly mad.

12 Reviews

Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:38 pm
View Likes
Pilot says...

Sure, but scientists have found extremely strong evidence that points towards it's existence.

As of now, The Chicken leads 8 - 5.

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:31 pm
View Likes
ShootingStars says...

I know that God created our world, and he made you and me, the birds in the sky, the whales in the sea. All the answers to questions that you and I have can be found in the Bible. I do not care what others think; God is the Creator. How do I know that? If you're a Christian you probably know what I'm about to say. Jesus speaks to me every day through things in my life, in my mind, and through the Bible. No one is going to change what I believe, because my faith in Him is strong.
This is all the proof that I need:
Genesis 1:1 In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.
John 3:16 For God loved us so much, that whoever believes in Him will have everlasting life.
Because I believe that He gave His Son, Jesus, to the cross to sacrifice himself for our sins, I am going to be with Him in Heaven forever. I hope you make this decision too, so that way you can be with us.
---Shootingstars :-)
When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are. Anything your heart desires will come to you. -Jiminy Cricket

Don't be afraid to jump, to leap, to fly too far and don't be scared to touch the stars!

12 Reviews

Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:57 pm
View Likes
Pilot says...

I think bringing God into the picture ruins the fun of the conversation.

Not that I disrespect God, but I think his name can bring an uneasy tone to a talk.

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:26 pm
View Likes
ShootingStars says...

*shrugs* Sureal was talking about evolution, and I was just saying what I thought. I love fun, and didn't mean to take any out of the conversation. The only thing I don't understand, though is when Sureal began speaking his/her thoughts on it (and evolution) you never said what you've told me about taking out the fun , to her. I am entitled to my opinion, too.
---Shooting Stars
When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are. Anything your heart desires will come to you. -Jiminy Cricket

Don't be afraid to jump, to leap, to fly too far and don't be scared to touch the stars!

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:42 pm
View Likes
xxFleetingEternity says...

It's all probably a matter of opinion, and no true answer will really suffice.
However, this is, in a matter of likelihood, one of the most difficult questions to ever be bestowed upon Man. The chicken, or the egg? The egg spawns a new chicken. Yet there must be a chicken to spawn the first egg... I can't give a definitive answer, and that's quite irritating. I want to say the chicken. Then it's all a matter of where the species came from.
Nice philosophy. I love these kinds of things.
My silence is my sound...
XxXxX
Turn your wounds into your wisdom.

12 Reviews

Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:55 pm
View Likes
Pilot says...

Sorry if I offended you, Stars. What I meant was God makes things very serious, while Sureal pointed out facts. I think those two thinks have BIG differences.

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:13 am
View Likes
Sureal says...

In my humble opinion, I was taking the fun out of the topic somewhat. Which is partly why I insisted on us ending the debate.

(Although I do hope some people enjoyed reading our discussion - I certainly enjoyed the throw-about of evidence and arguments with Nicholas, and I hope he feels the same.)
I wrote the above just for you.

146 Reviews

Reviews: 146
Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:40 am
View Likes
Dragongirl says...

Chicken.

Genesis 1:21.
"Every writer I know has trouble writing." - Joseph Heller

~ A word to the wise ain't necessary, it's the stupid ones who need advice.~
- Bill Cosby

12 Reviews

Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:20 pm
View Likes
Pilot says...

See guys, the chicken is the obvious choice. As of now the poll is 10 - 6 in favor of the chicken.

"I feel like if men sent unsolicited dragon pics instead of *other* unsolicited pics they’d get a lot further in life"
— ShadowVyper