z

Young Writers Society

Behold! The Maths Solver!

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:09 pm
Love says...

Hallo. I have not seen an off-topic section, so I will use this. C++ is 'writing', no? :smt003 Sorry, if this is not entirely for this forum, and if that is so, I will remove this.

So, I have decided to write this little program lately, to learn C++, which is supposed to solve various math problems. Now, this is not a calculator, but it is supposed to solve things more complex. At the moment it can only solve a quadratic equation. Right now I have finished up this part, and wish to share it with those who are interested. I mostly reccomend using it, if you wish, to check your math homework, but can be used for other things as well. So... Just wish to share it with those in need :D

Here is version 0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.1 : http://scales4you.ie/VXFILES/Draknghar' ... .0.0.1.exe

-It can only solve a Quadratic Equation so far, but I hope to add more choices later. Quite easy to use, and I don't think there are any glitches. So, peace! Enjoy!

The new version will contain (currently implemented but not released):
- Radians to Degrees.
- Degrees to radians.
- Distance of 2 points.
Last edited by Love on Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I was Amareth :)

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:35 pm
Love says...

Soo... Anyhow, I will keep this post updated, editing the original post as not to bump this too much. I hope that this would be useful for at least some hopeless mathematicians.
I was Amareth :)

Stupid risks make life worth living.
— Homer Simpson