Young Writers Society

Eta sneg!

96 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 96
Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:05 am
View Likes
noninjaes says...

Unless the weather gets really crazy like one weird year last decade, we never get snow anywhere near us. (I don't live in a desert)
Noni Naps Through Nano
NaPoWriMo 2016
Stories Not Otherwise My Own

AnnieJaePayne
The Three Ninjateers
Being awesome since Jan 2012.

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:59 am
Pigeon says...

So jealous! It is Summer here. Hot and muggy today so I've been forced to sit in front of the air-con all day. And it never snows where I live, ever. If I want snow I have to wait for winter and then drive for about five hours, and even then most of that will probably be man-made snow.
I went to Washington once, and it snowed, and my whole family spent aged just walking around and staring at it, except my sister, who was seven, and intent on basically burying herself in snow.
Reader, what are you doing?

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:49 am
Alpha says...

Snow? What's snow? My lexicon does not include that word. Is it a soup?

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:00 am
Blift says...

No snow in England yet. It hasn't snowed since 2010 December.
:pirate3:

Tracy Beaker!!!

Reviews: 1
Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:24 pm
SunshineandCarnage says...

Greensburg,Indiana ,United States: it has been a STRANGE year. Today is January 18, 2012 and it is 20 somethin' degrees. Yesterday it was nearly 60. In 1952 yesterday was 67 degrees. I live in such a weird part of the country. That's it, I'm moving to the Equator >.<
If looks could kill, you'd be turning blue as we speak

I may not agree with what you say, but I'll fight to the death your right to say it- Voltaire

Rainbow Dash: Cutesy? Wootsy? Have you even met me?

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:00 pm
Alz says...

It's just getting colder and colder here. When I woke up this morning, it was -40, and the school buses weren't able to run. Since there would be virtually nothing going on at school, I got a spontaneous day off.
The beautiful part of writing is that you don't have to get it right the first time, unlike, say, a brain surgeon. - Robert Cormier

Check out my blog at http://missalliesadventures.blogspot.com

The most important service rendered by the press and the magazines is that of educating people to approach printed matter with distrust.
— Samuel Butler