z

Young Writers Society

Character Converations

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 pm
Anoia says...

Come and converse in character!
"What we're trying to do is to write cricket bats, so that when we throw up an idea and give it a little knock, it might...travel."

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:43 am
Ranger51 says...

You mean like, as a character?
"We need not to be let alone. We need to be really bothered once in a while. How long is it since you were really bothered? About something important, about something real?"
-Fahrenheit 451

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:08 am
June3 says...

Wait, so we're different character's now? I'm slightly confused.
There once was a women named Kent,
Whose nose was rather quite bent.
One day I suppose,
She followed her nose,
And nobody knows where she went.
-Unknown

187 Reviews

Reviews: 187
Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:52 am
ChocoCookie says...

So, may I be Hermoine in Harry Potter? xD
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.

New to YWS? We'll help you out! <3'

9 Reviews

Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:22 pm
Anoia says...

Like in character as someone you created ;)
"What we're trying to do is to write cricket bats, so that when we throw up an idea and give it a little knock, it might...travel."

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:26 am
creativityrules says...

Um, hi, everyone. I'm Clara Rawling, and, um, I'm a little nervous to be here because I'm not used to talking to anybody. I don't really know what to say, but, um, does anyone else like wolves? Wolves with orange eyes?
“...it's better to feel the ache inside me like demons scratching at my heart than it is to feel numb the way a dead body feels when you touch it."

-Brian James

9 Reviews

Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:30 pm
Anoia says...

Hey there Clara :) Um, sure, I guess that everyone has a soft spot for wolves. Provided they're not trying to like, eat you, or anything, y'know? Anyway, I'm George. Pleased to meet you, ma'am!

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:36 pm
Confictura says...

This isn't going to work, I'll spontaneously shift between all of my characters....
Help, help! I'm being repressed!

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:56 am
fictionfanatic says...

My name is Ani, and I hate wolves. A werewolf killed my beloved father three years ago. Unfortunately, that werewolf was me.
Live, Love, Laugh

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:38 pm
WrittenInStone says...

"Oh, heroo! The names Avare, Charlotte Avare. Did you know Avare in english means Greed? So I'm Charlotte Greed! How weird, right? Anyways, I like wolves but only because I'm part Leritch with is something like a cross breed between wolves and elves - weird right? Anyways, I can't do anything special, just fight really. I'm a trained warrior and I like being a warrior. It's fun.. weird right? Anyways, yea..."
To fly away on gossamer wings, sheer as night's reflective glow, I would could I cradle child hecate to my breast.

|| Wisp. ||

Knowledge is power.
— Francis Bacon