z

Young Writers Society

The Tea Room

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:36 pm
Anoia says...

For those who want to get away from it all. Come and take some time out, relax, and converse casually with other members!
"What we're trying to do is to write cricket bats, so that when we throw up an idea and give it a little knock, it might...travel."

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:39 pm
Anoia says...

Hey there folks! So, I'm Anoia, and I write historical fiction, fnatasy fiction and poetry. I have a deep love of all things Victorian, just so you know! Tell me a little about yourselves. Come, one and all, draw up a cushioned wicker chair around my little table in the corner, with a vase of daffodils, that's right, and grab a drink and a bit to eat. Victoria sandwich cake, anyone?
"What we're trying to do is to write cricket bats, so that when we throw up an idea and give it a little knock, it might...travel."

Random avatar

Reviews: 16
Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:54 pm
Taxi says...

Um... I'm Lyricalias. I write romance and fantasy novels, and I also write music of all sorts; from smooth jazz to heavy metal. I'm also a bit of a Phineas and Ferb fan. It's uh, nice to meet you. *sits down and stares at the daffodils*
Last edited by Taxi on Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

74 Reviews

Reviews: 74
Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:39 pm
LemonyIce says...

Heyo! I'm HPR also known as BlueBerry, Harry, Rocks, Rocky, Hermy, Bubbly, T, Titi, Ceramica, Potte and Lightning Bolt. I love reading action/adventure and fantasy stories/novels. I mainly write poems but sometimes I also write stories. I am a huge fan of Harry Potter and I absolutely adore J. K. Rowling. I love all my friends even the ones on YWS. I'm normally very hyper and jumpy and happy. It's kinda rare for someone to see me depressed. Though people have seen me depressed. Also, I. Love. Chocolate. <3333333 Best thing I ever ate in my life. XD

*grabs some chocolate and a bottle of Butterbeer and sits down*

*EDIT:
Justagirl wrote:
HarryPotterRocks wrote:Heyo! I'm HPR also known as Harry, Rocks, Rocky, Hermy, Bubbly, T, Titi, Ceramica, Potter and Lightning Bolt.

YOU FORGOT BLUEBERRY, BLUEBERRY!

Oh. Right. I knew I was forgetting something. >.>
Last edited by LemonyIce on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'd rather waltz than just walk through the forest.
The trees keep the tempo and they sway in time.
Quartet of crickets chime in for the chorus.
If I were to pluck on your heart strings would you strum on mine?

~Plant Life, Owl City

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:47 pm
TwistedMuffins says...

Hi there!

I'm TwistedMuffins, also known as, Twisty, Muffin, Muffins, TwistedYummehs, Sox, and Soxxie. Though the last two are the ones are not very common. I write poetry, review poetry, and love poetry. I love chocolate, and that (<-) would be an understatement. I go crazy, like literally, when I eat chocolate. I am very moody, and it's best to stay away from me when I'm hungry xD No, really. Unless you want me to beat you up, or something. But that is very rare, since I'm always munching on something. I like reading any kind of book. I haven't got a particular taste, but fantasy novels are my favorite. I have changed my name on YWS. I edit something more than I actually write. And, along with majority of the people on earth, procrastinate a lot. Like, a looooot, lot. I went by the name Justtrying before, then got annoyed and bored of it xD

-TwistedMuffins.
If I were to have a super power, it would be to time-travel, so that I could turn back time, and erase your very existence.

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:54 pm
Justagirl says...

HarryPotterRocks wrote:Heyo! I'm HPR also known as Harry, Rocks, Rocky, Hermy, Bubbly, T, Titi, Ceramica, Potter and Lightning Bolt.
YOU FORGOT BLUEBERRY, BLUEBERRY!!!!

Anyways, ignore my caps-spaz from above...
I'm Justagirl, known as CupCake, Al Z, girly, Girl, Just, Justa, Justay, and Justy.
I like to write flash fiction and poetry (oh, love the poetry!). I've also written exactly one (1) song ever. You may ask Audy to read it - if Audy still has it/will let you read it, that is.
I like to review poetry and art and historical fiction. Yup.

I'm also a pretty big fan of Harry Potter. And I love love love the Hunger Games and pretty much any book by Orson Scott Card. I cannot WAIT for the Ender's Game movie to come out!!!!

I've been on YWS for a year (although I had an account before and was on that for about a year and a half before I lost the password, forgot about YWS (don't hate me!) and then remembered and made a new account).

I get depressed pretty easily but I am usually easy to cheer up.

I'm reading a book called Ashes, right now. It. Is. So. So. So. So. SCARY. I advise that if you don't like sad or seriously creepy books that you NEVER READ IT. :D 'Kay? Good.

Anyways, that's me! :) *sits next to BlueBerry and grabs a bit of chocolate*
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~

Perfect kindness acts without thinking of kindness.
— Lao Tse