z

Young Writers Society

Gladiators' Battle

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:26 pm
AlfonsoFernandez says...

The whole point of this is to kill the user above you as if you were in a coliseum and you had to kill him/her the most painful and most original way to win the public.

First of all you must describe your weapons. It can be any weapon from the Stone Age (rocks, bones, etc...), to weapons that don't exist yet. (You can use weapons that exist only in stories that you've read too.)
Example: I come in with a flamethrower and an electrical spear.
You should also describe if you're riding anything. This doesn't have to be real so you could ride a truck, a horse, or even a five-headed, full-armoured, fire-breathing dragon.
Next you should describe how you kill your enemy.
Example: While riding a pegasus, I torch the enemy with the flame thrower and then pierce his chest with the electrical spear.
Last, you watch yourself get killed. Enjoy!
Last edited by AlfonsoFernandez on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"True glory consists in doing what deserves to be written; in writing what deserves to be read."
- Pliny the Elder

[insert inspiring quote]

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:58 pm
View Likes
lili024 says...

I appear flying in the sky on a magical pony with a rainbow shooter and a poissoned cupcake. Alfonso turns because he saw a magical rainbow in the sky so, I throw the cupcake and he eats it and dies.
by the way exemple is example
[insert clever signature here]

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:20 pm
View Likes
AlfonsoFernandez says...

I come out of the earth in a cave-digging machine, then I jump out of it without stopping it, so it runs over you. I throw a mechanical net over you, with your touch it turns red hot and burns you. Then I tie you onto a firework and shoot you into the air.
"True glory consists in doing what deserves to be written; in writing what deserves to be read."
- Pliny the Elder

[insert inspiring quote]

74 Reviews

Reviews: 74
Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:24 am
View Likes
LemonyIce says...

I barge in on a blue and black kangaroo, holding a giant electrical shoe which I throw at you. Then the kangaroo jumps on your head. I pull out a chocolate from my pocket and give it to you because it can cure you. However, that's just a trick. You eat the chocolate (which has rubber cement and the Draught of Living Death in it, by the way). And, needless to say, you die.
I'd rather waltz than just walk through the forest.
The trees keep the tempo and they sway in time.
Quartet of crickets chime in for the chorus.
If I were to pluck on your heart strings would you strum on mine?

~Plant Life, Owl City

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:24 pm
View Likes
lili024 says...

I appear riding a magic canary bird with a ball of cheese and fire breathing Sunflower.I give you the sunflower and you take it and it shoots fire ant your face and you get burned.Then I give you the ball of cheese and you eat it and it gives you and allergic reaction,so you die.
[insert clever signature here]

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:09 pm
View Likes
xXmusicaXx says...

I appear riding a swallow, carrying a fork. No, not a pitchfork, a regular I-eat-my-noodles-with-it fork.
I throw it at you. It pierces your heart and you die.
"Married to music - 'nuff said."
"Freedom is everything to me."

"Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?"
"I shall futterwacken vigorously"
~ Tarrant Hightop, Alice in Wonderland.

Wicked people never have time for reading. It's one of the reasons for their wickedness.
— Lemony Snicket