Young Writers Society

Home » Forums » Community » Randomosity

"Kill" the person above you!

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:10 am
Danni88 says...

Falx was out with her bird and a crocodile came and ate her and the bird.
Mmm, teatime. I fancy reviews and chips.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx

Queen Danni of Awesomeland x

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:35 pm
View Likes
AlmondEyes says...

Danni, who was a hermit due to her staggering fear of the outside world, decided one day that she would no longer let her fears control her life, and as such she would live her life to the fullest. Upon exiting her house, she was then trampled by a stray group of dogs, which caused her to fall over and hit her head quite hard on the pavement that then cracked her skull open, causing a cascade of blood to gush from her head. She died.

It seems I got a bit carried away xD
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

556 Reviews

Reviews: 556
Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:06 pm
erilea says...

AlmondEyes did not realize that by looking at her eyes in a mirror, she could turn herself into stone. (This was a trait inherited mysteriously from her great-grandmother and skipped a few generations at a time.) Alas, caught suddenly in a whimsical egotistical state, Almond glanced in a mirror and found herself suddenly carved out of a wonderful shade of granite.

Medusa vibes~
Was *wisegirl22*Artemis28*Lupa22*

"I didn't choose the fandom life. The fandom life grabbed my hand and whispered, 'Run.'"

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:04 am
Danni88 says...

Lupa22 decided to climb Ben Nevis/Everest/Kilimanjaro/a very high mountain near where you live but when she got to the top, she met a yeti who ate her for lunch with chips.
Mmm, teatime. I fancy reviews and chips.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx

Queen Danni of Awesomeland x

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Mon May 06, 2019 9:51 pm
Dilbert64 says...

Danni88 was kidapped by the cat mafia. The don demanded her give him royalties for using his face in her avatar. When she could not give him the money he sent her to sleep with the fishes. Then he ate the fishes because he's a cat.

There is hopeful symbolism in the fact that flags do not wave in a vacuum.
— Arthur C. Clarke