z

Young Writers Society

"Kill" the person above you!

284 Reviews

Reviews: 284
Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:56 am
RubyRed says...

You ate the poisonous kelp you were offered by Ariel the mermaid
You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote

Review link below!
Ruby's Reviews

Knight of the Green Room

276 Reviews

Reviews: 276
Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:58 pm
rosette says...

You began to write one day and realized you could not stop and died shortly thereafter, deprived of food and water, with sheets of paper before your desk and a pen in your clammy hand.
On earth I long to be like Him

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:42 am
Feltrix says...

Do to your troubled childhood, you became involved in local gangs. This gang was then taken over by the Russian Mafia. You prospered in the mafia, rising quickly through the ranks, but then the leader of the mafia was arrested. This power vacuum resulted in an internal mafia war, which you thought best to stay out of. Due to your neutrality, your authority actually improved as more and more high-ranking mafia members were killed by each other. Finally, people begin to realize your pacifism for the threat it really is. The inner mafia circle conspires against you, raiding Area 51. They release the aliens within, and, as payment, the aliens direct a meteor at you. You are crushed. You die.
Intrepid Explorer
Squire of the Green Room
Harbinger of the Cosmic Squid
Brief Castaway
Founder of Hermits United
TIME Magazine's 2006 Person of the Year
Dark Matter Overlord
Kind of a Big Deal

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:48 pm
Sparkawan says...

Feltrix the chicken failed to avoid the lasers.
"
"If you see someone drowning, don't save them, they might drag you down with them. It also builds character."

61 Reviews

Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:53 pm
Feltrix says...

@Sparkawan challenged a chicken to a duel, not realizing that they were indestructible. He was killed one quarter of a heart at a time by a mob of chickens.
Intrepid Explorer
Squire of the Green Room
Brief Castaway
Dark Matter Overlord
Kind of a Big Deal

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:19 am
Kelpies says...

Feltrix choked on the trix cereal and suffocated.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

61 Reviews

Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:25 am
Feltrix says...

I am strictly a crispy hexagons eater. Kelpies got decapitated by the Queen of Hearts. Boring, I know, but that wasn't the end. Kelpies lived for a long time as a disembodied head, but eventually people forgot to feed Kelpies. Kelpies managed to propel herself out of her jar by pushing herself with her chin, but then fell off of the table. Interestingly enough, Kelpies' table was located on a cloud. She proceeded to plummet through the sky before being caught and eaten by an osprey.
Intrepid Explorer
Squire of the Green Room
Brief Castaway
Dark Matter Overlord
Kind of a Big Deal

276 Reviews

Reviews: 276
Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:45 am
rosette says...

When you obtained your title as part-time Lord of Darkness, you did not realize this invited the evils of the world to slowly enter in and possess your soul. The weight was so heavy, and the burden too much to bear, you collapsed one day, overflowing with darkness and evil grasping your heart so tightly, it could do nothing but explode, leaving you crying in pain and agony.
The End.

Spoiler! :
you're weird
On earth I long to be like Him

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Sun May 14, 2017 8:36 pm
View Likes
ChieTheWriter says...

You were transformed into a flower and then someone cut your stem and put you in a jar. You were alright but then they left for vacation and the lazy housekeeper forgot to water you and you died.
"Nobody has an easy time in this world. Either you climb out of the muck and become a human being, or you die." - Josh Randall, Wanted: Dead or Alive

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:04 am
Halfbloodcheetah says...

You were stabbed in the side by a Jedi while executing Order 66, but you had no idea they were executing that order because your comm-unit was dead.
Someone needs to make Captain Cold a fursona.

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:29 am
Kelpies says...

You went to Las Vegas, and played poker. A gang boss showed up and accused you of being a cheetah (Get it? Cheetah? HAHAHAHA... Kill me). You calmly explained to him that you were only half cheetah, but he failed to see how that was relevant. He shot you, and was then arrested for poaching because cheetahs are a vulnerable species, and his hunting license had expired anyway.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:18 pm
SacredPen says...

I snap my fingers and force the atoms in you body to vibrate, the speed increasing exponentially until friction sets you ablaze, melting you immediately.
"Why do I need money to live? Can't I just, like, photosynthesize or something?"

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:07 pm
RedHeathen says...

After witnessing your godlike power, I deduct you must be possessed by some demon, making you do these horrible things. I successfully exercise you, but your body couldn't handle the stress of the demon leaving, and you die because of it.

284 Reviews

Reviews: 284
Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:00 pm
RubyRed says...

You died of shock when pigs flew.
You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote

Review link below!
Ruby's Reviews

Knight of the Green Room

558 Reviews

Reviews: 558
Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:24 pm
erilea says...

You try to take a nice picture, but the flash blinds you. Because you can't see, you walk into the middle of the road and get run over by a bus.
Was *wisegirl22*Artemis28*Lupa22*

focus on... enjoying happy moments

You have to write the book that wants to be written. And if the book will be too difficult for grown-ups, then you write it for children.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author