z

Young Writers Society

"Kill" the person above you!

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:14 am
Necromancer14 says...

@AlmondEyes, for some reason, decided that belly flopping out of an airplane into the ocean was somehow a good idea. She exploded upon impact, and the only thing left of her was steam.
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:48 pm
AlmondEyes says...

@Necromancer14 for some reason, decided that he could do it better than me and followed soon after. No steam to speak of.
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

114 Reviews

Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:40 pm
Necromancer14 says...

@AlmondEyes woke up one day to find that her bottom teeth were growing at a rate of a foot per minute. they grew up into her skull and pierced her frontal cortex. She died.
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

43 Reviews

Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:08 pm
AlmondEyes says...

@Necromancer14 was just enjoying a stroll in the park when he sneezed so hard a chunk of brain matter came out of his nose. He died before his body hit the ground, but in the end, I didn't even matter (haha see what I did there).

114 Reviews

Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:11 pm
Necromancer14 says...

@AlmondEyes was eating her lunch when a portal appeared and Kylo Ren came through. When he realized he wasn't in his world anymore, he threw a temper tantrum and AlmondEyes got caught in the cross-fire.

43 Reviews

Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:18 pm
AlmondEyes says...

@Necromancer14 met an even grimmer fate as he laughed in amusement of my being caught in the crossfire, when Kylo Ren cut him down with his lightsaber.

114 Reviews

Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:31 pm
Necromancer14 says...

@AlmondEyes decided that going through the portal that Kylo Ren had come from was a good idea, so she walked through and was blasted to bits from first order stormtrooper's blasters, and then she was fried from their flamethrowers.

43 Reviews

Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:48 pm
AlmondEyes says...

@Necromancer14 was set ablaze as I fell back through the portal engulfed in flames and fell right onto him. He couldn't get from up under me, and died in a literal blaze of glory XD

114 Reviews

Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:59 pm
Necromancer14 says...

@AlmondEyes was walking around doing something random when she was sucked into the movie "Penguins of Madagascar" whereupon she was killed via octopus.

43 Reviews

Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:22 pm
AlmondEyes says...

@Necromancer14 You were sitting at home. Headphones in, and music blaring when Someone broke into your house and used the cord from your headphones to choke you to death. Said headphones were stolen along your other belongings.

114 Reviews

Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:30 pm
Necromancer14 says...

@AlmondEyes was randomly doing something random when an insane baker thought he was the witch from "Hansel and Gretel" and baked AlmondEyes in a cake and ate it. He died of food poisoning.

158 Reviews

Reviews: 158
Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:04 pm
Hkumar says...

@Necromancer14 was using his magical powers to summon the spirits of the dead for the purpose of divination but he awoke the most evil ones and things got out of control and the spirits took his soul to feed the satan in hell.
I only put my signature on big cheques.

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:45 pm
looseleaf says...

@Hkumar was busy breaking teacups at 3am when the Easter Bunny suddenly appeared and offered him some candy. Turns out this candy was 25+ years old and you died of food poisoning.

158 Reviews

Reviews: 158
Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:42 pm
View Likes
Hkumar says...

@LZPianoGirl mastered the art of playing piano and composed a magical tune that could instantly kill a person who hears it. Unfortunately she forgot to put on ear plugs and became the very first victim of her own music. R.I.P
I only put my signature on big cheques.

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:59 pm
View Likes
JoyDark says...

@Hkumar was wandering around the neighborhood, like all normal people do, when suddenly he got a flash flood warning on his phone. (I assume you have a phone.) He got so angry at the phone bothering him because he was listening to some sweet music and it interrupted him, so he threw his phone down and it cracked into a million pieces. A few minutes later, while he was still stubbornly walking around, the sky dropped several tonnes of water onto the earth, and there was a flood. Hkumar got swept away suddenly, and he was barely keeping himself afloat by swimming, but the current was too strong. He was going under, his eyes were closing... but then a raft of people riding the flood swooped in and saved him from the rapids. He was immensely grateful, and they rode for a bit longer, but then all the people on the raft started whispering almost out of Hkumar's earshot. Hkumar realized, by eavesdropping, that these people were cannibals, and were planning to eat Hkumar as rations during the flash flood! Horrified, Hkumar jumped over the side of the raft, making his escape. The cannibals followed him for a long time in their raft, screaming for his blood, but eventually Hkumar evaded them. He got to a building and held on for dear life, somehow still managing to keep his head above the water... but then the millions of shattered pieces from his phone, which he had broken, rushed through the floodwaters and embedded themselves in Hkumar's chest, Iron Man style. And because he didn't have a battery to keep the pieces from entering his heart, he died.
she/her

woah
i actually made a post
pretty radical if you ask me

I want to see people turn and writhe; make them feel things they cannot see and sometimes do not know.
— Anna Held