z

Young Writers Society

"Kill" the person above you!

4095 Reviews

Reviews: 4095
Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:10 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

@Hkumar suffered a heart attack but was rushed to the hospital and survived. On the way back home he was run over by a car. After three months in hospital he survived again. He went on vacation and the plane that he was travelling on crashed. He survived it but the plane had crashed in the ocean and he was eaten by a shark.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:49 pm
Necromancer14 says...

@HarryHardy woke up one day in Jurassic park. He wandered around uselessly until a velociraptor ate him for lunch.
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

4095 Reviews

Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:07 am
KateHardy says...

@Necromancer14 once got into a fight with a giant banana peel. He lost and died tragically of shame.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

114 Reviews

Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:41 pm
Necromancer14 says...

@HarryHardy once woke up and saw that his notifications said 10,000. he died trying to reply to all the new posts on the forums because he forgot to eat and starved.
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

4095 Reviews

Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:40 am
KateHardy says...

@Necromancer14 saw that Harry Hardy somehow managed to reply despite being dead and died of shock.
Last edited by KateHardy on Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

114 Reviews

Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:54 pm
Necromancer14 says...

@HarryHardy walked along one day when he decided to test his invincibility and attempted to kill himself. Unfortunately, he succeeded and he died.

4095 Reviews

Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:26 am
KateHardy says...

@Necromancer14 decided to test his undead summoning ritual on himself. He failed.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

114 Reviews

Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:11 am
Necromancer14 says...

@HarryHardy decided to turn himself into a mortal and then punch Karnage in the face. It did not go well.

4095 Reviews

Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:22 am
KateHardy says...

@Necromancer14 mentioned Karnage in this thread. He was not amused.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

114 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:18 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

@HarryHardy tried to say what Karnage thought of Necromancer's post. Karnage disagreed with him, but was mostly angry about the fact that @HarryHardy had tried to put thoughts into his head.

@Harryhardy is now as flat as a pancake at the bottom of the ocean. (Though he's probably been eaten by deep sea scavengers by now)

4095 Reviews

Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:40 am
KateHardy says...

Ha, Karnage is...urrgh...I can't tell you because spoiler alert but uhh....he probably would just squash @Necromancer14 for suggesting what he should do.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

114 Reviews

Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:00 pm
Necromancer14 says...

...But I was suggesting to him the same way that Khione was suggesting to Zeus.

Anyway @HarryHardy wrote a terrible death for Necromancer14 and Necromancer killed him in revenge.

4095 Reviews

Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:44 am
KateHardy says...

@Necromancer14 was being lazy in writing a death so he was excited for attempting to bore people to death.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

114 Reviews

Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:20 pm
Necromancer14 says...

@HarryHardy slipped on a banana peel and fell down a sewer. In that sewer was a puke monster that ate @Harryhardy for breakfast.

158 Reviews

Reviews: 158
Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:11 pm
Hkumar says...

@Necromancer14 accidentally ate the turd ice-cream that he wanted to give to other YWSers. He could not live with this disgrace and decided to end his life by locking himself in the ice-cream freezer and died a cold death.
I only put my signature on big cheques.

I'm officially making it my goal in life to become a roomba. I want to be little robot. I want knives taped to me. I want to be free.
— TheMulticoloredCyr