z

Young Writers Society

"Kill" the person above you!

104 Reviews

Reviews: 104
Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:10 am
Danni88 says...

Falx was out with her bird and a crocodile came and ate her and the bird.
Mmm, teatime. I fancy reviews and chips.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx

Queen Danni of Awesomeland x

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:35 pm
View Likes
AlmondEyes says...

Danni, who was a hermit due to her staggering fear of the outside world, decided one day that she would no longer let her fears control her life, and as such she would live her life to the fullest. Upon exiting her house, she was then trampled by a stray group of dogs, which caused her to fall over and hit her head quite hard on the pavement that then cracked her skull open, causing a cascade of blood to gush from her head. She died.

It seems I got a bit carried away xD
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

558 Reviews

Reviews: 558
Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:06 pm
erilea says...

AlmondEyes did not realize that by looking at her eyes in a mirror, she could turn herself into stone. (This was a trait inherited mysteriously from her great-grandmother and skipped a few generations at a time.) Alas, caught suddenly in a whimsical egotistical state, Almond glanced in a mirror and found herself suddenly carved out of a wonderful shade of granite.

Medusa vibes~
Was *wisegirl22*Artemis28*Lupa22*

focus on... enjoying happy moments

104 Reviews

Reviews: 104
Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:04 am
Danni88 says...

Lupa22 decided to climb Ben Nevis/Everest/Kilimanjaro/a very high mountain near where you live but when she got to the top, she met a yeti who ate her for lunch with chips.
Mmm, teatime. I fancy reviews and chips.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx

Queen Danni of Awesomeland x

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Mon May 06, 2019 9:51 pm
Dilbert64 says...

Danni88 was kidapped by the cat mafia. The don demanded her give him royalties for using his face in her avatar. When she could not give him the money he sent her to sleep with the fishes. Then he ate the fishes because he's a cat.

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:12 pm
Necromancer14 says...

@Dilbert64 was wandering around at night outside, holding a large yellow glowing ball when suddenly he was mobbed by insects trying to get to his glowy sphere thing. Unfortunately, some of those insects were pizziquoes, which force you to eat so much pizza that you die. So, they made Dilbert64 eat meat lover's pizza until he exploded all over the pizziquoes. Then some moths stole his glowing sphere.
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

43 Reviews

Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:50 am
AlmondEyes says...

@Necromancer14 was just minding his own business at home when he suddenly had a craving for Asian food. He decided he would go to his favorite ramen shop in Chinatown. Just as he had sat down to slurp his first helping of noodles as others were already most joyfully doing, ninjas dropped from the ceiling and began throwing knives and stars in a frenzy. Sadly, one most certainly did find a home in Necro's temple, and he fell to the floor, dead before impact. And never having had the pleasure of tasting his ramen, a most unjust death it was. Though the ninjas did so enjoy in his place xD

114 Reviews

Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:14 pm
Necromancer14 says...

@AlmondEyes was wandering around randomly outside when a UFO swooped down and abducted her. They plucked out her eyes, claiming that these eyes were a rare specialty. They then ate the eyes, saying they tasted like almonds. After that, they opened up the bottom hatch, launching her into space. The now eyeless AlmondEyes exploded and froze. She eventually got caught in the sun's gravity and fell, burning up.
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

43 Reviews

Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:23 pm
AlmondEyes says...

@Necromancer14 was on his way home when he was thrown into the back of a black van and taken to a facility where they did illegal human experiments. They accidentally turned him into a zombie and then had to smash his brains in to keep him from getting out and infecting others.

114 Reviews

Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:43 pm
Necromancer14 says...

@AlmondEyes was walking on a sidewalk one day when suddenly a huge gust of wind blew her to Antarctica, where she was found by a polar bear. The polar bear decided that she looked rather yummy, so it ate her.

43 Reviews

Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:58 pm
AlmondEyes says...

@Necromancer14 was walking along one day when someone was offended by the shirt he was wearing. They turned him into roadkill and food for vultures.

114 Reviews

Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:34 pm
Necromancer14 says...

@AlmondEyes was eating her lunch when she choked on her Egg salad. Someone nearby attempted to give her the Heimlich maneuver, forgetting that they were holding a steak knife. they stabbed her in the liver, piercing her, and she died.

43 Reviews

Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:59 pm
AlmondEyes says...

@Necromancer14 accidentally fell into an uncovered manhole and broke his leg. He tried calling out for help, but either no one heard or no one cared. Rats in the lines down below smelled the blood and slowly started to eat him alive until he died horrifically.

114 Reviews

Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:43 pm
Necromancer14 says...

@AlmondEyes was shopping in a grocery store when a bunch of vegetables attacked. Now, these weren't small, harmless veggies like peas. Oh, no. These were big, tough vegetables like squash and eggplant. They forced AlmondEyes into the dairy section, where they drowned her with milk.

43 Reviews

Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:05 pm
AlmondEyes says...

@NeCrOMAnceR riding the bus home from a friend's house, and as he got off the bus, he tripped on a carrot left careless on the sidewalk and smashed his head so hard against the concrete there was no saving him. The last thing he saw was the an old and rotten eggplant that had also been discarded along the curbside. Such a waste.

A good artist should be isolated. If he isn't isolated, something is wrong.
— Orson Welles