z

Young Writers Society

"Kill" the person above you!

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:27 pm
SacredPen says...

You tried to survive EOSD on Lunatic mode...

In real life...

and died fighting Cirno.
"Why do I need money to live? Can't I just, like, photosynthesize or something?"

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:47 am
View Likes
DragonWriter22 says...

You had writers block so you prayed to the sacred pen, unfortunately the sacred pen was tired of all the prayers it was getting so it sent a thunderstorm instead of the brainstorm you asked for and you got stuck by lightning.
No. For the last time, I don't write on dragons!

I am the Night Rider! Wait, I mean the Night Writer! Ah, no. Well, I do write at night, but... I am the Knight Writer of the Green Room! There we go. :D

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:42 am
View Likes
ChieTheWriter says...

A dragon saw your username and ate you because he didn't like the number 22.
"Nobody has an easy time in this world. Either you climb out of the muck and become a human being, or you die." - Josh Randall, Wanted: Dead or Alive

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:52 pm
Transport222 says...

A rather odd star wars extra popped up and hit you in the face with their poisoned knuckle.
This account supports LGBTQ+ rights

900 years of time and space and I've never met anyone who wasn't important.
-The Doctor

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:31 am
soundofmind says...

You were suddenly transported to an alternate universe, where there exists nothing but a giant donut and an ambulance, and 222 stars. You open the doors to the back of the ambulance and there is an astronaut inside. He waves to you and as you wave back, you turn into a donut.

The astronaut may or may not have you as a snack.
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

558 Reviews

Reviews: 558
Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:55 pm
View Likes
erilea says...

You got a letter to Hogwarts and got super excited but when you ran into the brick wall to get to the platform you got a concussion. You were found by some poor Muggle and taken to a hospital. You became better, but then some wizards / witches found out that eventually you'd go crazy and try to destroy Hogwarts so they killed you.
Wow.
Was *wisegirl22*Artemis28*Lupa22*

focus on... enjoying happy moments

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:46 pm
JosephGeorge says...

Zeus ate you...and then everyone quite believing in you.

(Wow, that's hard, and so sad....)
I #WotRT do you?

"Sometimes I lie awake at night, wondering why I ever came to this miserable planet. Then I look at you, and it all makes sense."

558 Reviews

Reviews: 558
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:08 am
erilea says...

Yeah, Artemis is quite a name to live up to. ;)

Well, that person in your avvie knows where you live, so they come and kill you by staring into your face and smiling creepily.
Also, they have a knife.
Was *wisegirl22*Artemis28*Lupa22*

focus on... enjoying happy moments

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:18 am
AmyMedek says...

The knife used to kill the previous person had a blinking light on it. The killer (Artemis) looks closer at it... and BOOM! The killer got caught in the explosion. Poor Artemis. Dun dun duuuun! :smt022
Love.

117 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 117
Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:28 pm
Featherstone says...

Tried to go Star Trekking and got captured by Romulans. Then the ship went through a wormhole into Klingon space and Martok killed it. The end.
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

he/him/his

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:55 pm
View Likes
Charm says...

Feather went walking in the woods alone one morning for some fresh air. It was a beautiful morning, an usual morning. The birds were singing, leaves were rustling in the wind, the twigs beneath Feather's feet snapped. She was happy (assuming your gender lol sorry correct me if I'm wrong xD <3). As Feather looked around at the early view, she saw a fat furry squirrel feasting on a small gathering of nuts (well, small for a human). The fat little friend looked up at Feather with it's beady eyes and judged her. Feather frowned and felt hurt. Why would a squirrel glare at me? she thought and without noticing spoke out loud, "Greedy squirrel." The salty fur ball slowly turned around and looked at Feather. The squirrel wore an expression that read 'what did you say to me!?' and before Feather could run, the evil thing attacked her face. The police found her body a few hours later, it was covered in small scratches and bites. </3 (this is why I sleep until noon)

I'm so sorry xD I have no idea what that was haha. I just wanted to write a story about someone being killed by a squirrel.

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:41 am
View Likes
Poopsie says...

Marmalade wrote her self to death, but apologized her way to heaven.

That's a win in my book -______________°
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:53 pm
Charm says...

@Poopsie got pooped on by a giant bird and it killed him. Because it was so heavy. And because the bird was giant.

^^ good enough lol

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:06 pm
MeatBunCat says...

death by meatbun

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:04 pm
Kelpies says...

The meatbun cat's owner wanted to give her a bath. They couldn't do it on their own so they called the Kelpie, which used it's tactic for drowning people in order to give the meatbun cat a bath. Unfortunately the Kelpie forgot that cats can't breathe underwater.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

Your hesitation suggests you are trying to protect my feelings. However, since I have none, I would prefer you to be honest. An artist's growth depends upon accurate feedback.
— LCDR Data