z

Young Writers Society

"Kill" the person above you!

158 Reviews

Reviews: 158
Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:36 am
View Likes
Payne says...

Electrocuted. You were sleepwalking, and stuck a key into a light-socket because you thought you were locking the front door.
I aim to misbehave.

Is it weird in here, or is it just me? --Steven Wright

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:56 pm
View Likes
catslikebooks2 says...

here kitty kitty kitty! Come here kitty! there you are! *mauled* That my friend, was not a kitty, it was a panther.
"You know how writers are... they create themselves as they create their work. Or perhaps they create their work in order to create themselves."-Orson Scott Card
Cats are awesome! So are books!so obviously; catslikebooks2!

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:04 am
View Likes
Skorpionne says...

Once upon a time, Catslikebooks2 slipped in a small blob of polka-dotted jelly, and fell down Mount Everest. Unluckily, there was a dragon at the bottom, and this dragon didn't take knidly to being landed on, so the dragon stole all Catslikebooks2's money.

And just as luck would have it, at that moment an evil monkey walked past and demanded Catslikebooks2 to give him some money to pay for bubblegum. When the monkey found out that Catslikebooks2 had none, he dragged him off to be sacrificed to the Monkey God Of Bananas.

Fortunately, Catslikebooks2 was a YWSer, and managed to use magnificent YWS powers to escape.

Shortly after this, Catslikebooks2's brain exploded, unable to comprehend why such ridiculous things had happened.

So, you died.
I've learned so much from people who never existed - Unknown

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:32 am
View Likes
stargazer9927 says...

You were walking at work one day and accidently dropped your expensive watch into the huge chamber of machiny and gears. Your friend told you it was lost forever but you refused to accept it since it had been a family heirloom and went to go retrieve it. You managed to get passed all the gears even though they were still going and retrieved the watch. You felt on top of the world and invincible, convinced you could withstand anything and fate was on your side. But as you walked out your untied shoe lace got caught in a gear and sadly you were never seen again.
Let's eat mom.
Let's eat, mom.
Good grammar saves lives :D

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:43 am
View Likes
Mjdwrite says...

Stargazer, well, they were playing the rain under a large leaf, jumping into every single puddle. They weren't wearing any shoes and not a whole lot of clothes, consequently, Stargazer stepped on a pile of sharp rocks hidden in a puddle, slipped and fell, causing a severe concussion, and when rushed to the emergency room, was found to have pneumonia. Stargazer was tough and commanded the doctor's and nurses to have them released. Once outside, the gangerine really kicked in, shooting through both of her legs, leaving her crippled in the parking lot. Her concussion added to the sudden movement allowed her brain to bounce around uncontrollably. The pneumonia dealt the final blow, she began puking in the parking lot but out was coming blood instead of food. One of the nurses found Stargazer's sad body cold and still fifteen minutes later.
"It is perfectly okay to write garbage – as long as you edit brilliantly" C.J. Cherryh

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:46 pm
View Likes
annaseale1998 says...

Tripped down the rabbit hole, where you found yourself in the Red Queen's garden. You were told to paint the white roses red, but found that a frog had slurped all the red paint up, because it was made from raspberries. Thus, off came your head. (And the frog's).
"For whether a place is a hell or a heaven rests in yourself, and those who go with courage and an open mind may find themselves in Paradise." - Eva Ibbotson (Journey to the River Sea)

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:05 pm
creativityrules says...

Anna, you decided to eat a diet strictly consisting of carrots. The excessive consuming of the carrots made your skin turn orange, and you were attacked by a flock of hungry hummingbirds foraging for flowers. You were able to beat most of them off, but one of them pecked you in your left elbow, causing an infection. The infection spread to the rest of your body, and you died a carrot eating hummingbird ravaged zombie mutant.
“...it's better to feel the ache inside me like demons scratching at my heart than it is to feel numb the way a dead body feels when you touch it."

-Brian James

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:44 pm
View Likes
annaseale1998 says...

You decided to have lots of cheese before you slept, which plagued you with bad dreams for the night. Unfortunately, the cheese you ate was magical, so your dreams came to life. Thus, you died because a cyclops with a gigantic spiky mace chased you down your stairs, where you tripped and broke all your bones.
"For whether a place is a hell or a heaven rests in yourself, and those who go with courage and an open mind may find themselves in Paradise." - Eva Ibbotson (Journey to the River Sea)

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:41 pm
AlfonsoFernandez says...

You picked up one of creativityrules' bones and threw it away, accidentally poking Death in the eye. Enraged, he took you to Hell, where he threw you into a flaming, endless pit and you melted slowly, your wasted corpse never hitting the ground. (Oops.)
"True glory consists in doing what deserves to be written; in writing what deserves to be read."
- Pliny the Elder

[insert inspiring quote]

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:47 pm
View Likes
lili024 says...

While you were watching anna melt in an endless pit, a big bluebird poked you in the face and you got angry and killed it with a rock. But it was Harry Potter's so he killed you with "Avada Kedavra". Next time, be more careful with magic bluebirds.
[insert clever signature here]

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:38 pm
View Likes
Mjdwrite says...

You were playing with your kitty on the living room rug. You have been out of town for a few days and you missed your little kitten terribly. She jumps away and sits just a few feet away from you. If cats could make faces, she would be grinning evilly and would have winked. You smile and lunge at her. She dives away underneath the couch. Before you can chase after her, the floor dissolves and you are left over a giant whole where a fire is brewing. You run in the air just like a cartoon and fall 50 feet into the burning cat-built fire. It clicks as you fall, "My kitten, my precious little kitten somehow trapped me! But, we were -"
"It is perfectly okay to write garbage – as long as you edit brilliantly" C.J. Cherryh

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:06 am
View Likes
Ranger51 says...

You decided reach for the sky. Unfortunately, due to the intolerable amounts of solar energy above the ozone layer, your outstretched hand burst into flames, which traveled to the rest of your body, and you disappeared in a great flash.
"We need not to be let alone. We need to be really bothered once in a while. How long is it since you were really bothered? About something important, about something real?"
-Fahrenheit 451

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:13 am
Pilot says...

While spamming Google one fine Saturday, your computer freezes, then shuts down. It begins to boot back up, but the screen turns an eery green, and begins to disassemble itself. It stands up, all parts of it turned into a cyborg. You turn to run but your flat screen jumps off the wall, aims, and uses a laser to put a hole the size of a baseball through your chest.

Congratulations, you were the first victim of the techno rebellion.
I don't always write on forums, but when I do, I prefer YWS.

Sharpen your pencil, my friends.

68 Reviews

Reviews: 68
Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:17 am
turtlethatroars says...

A giant lollipop eats you.
"the beauty of words. They can be many different things to many different people. It's all in how we listen. Or how we read." - Lyrical Inspiration (authors note) of Enemies and Playmates by Darcia Helle

-Formally tkpejb

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:55 am
View Likes
xxFleetingEternity says...

You're decorating the tree for christmas, but one of the strands comes undone. You reach down to re-pin it, and get shocked by one of the lights. You then proceed to stumble backwards and hit your head an a very sharp corner of a desk. Blood drips from the wound as your consciousness fades...
My silence is my sound...
XxXxX
Turn your wounds into your wisdom.

Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.
— Ann Landers