z

Young Writers Society

"Kill" the person above you!

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:59 am
CeruleanBlaze says...

You were laughing so wickedly and loudly (after typing someone would drown in a bathtub) that you didn't notice the burglar who came in and pushed you out the window.

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:20 pm
xxFleetingEternity says...

You were outside sitting beneath a tree, when a branch falls, hits you on the head and knocks you out. You wake up, in the middle of a thunderstorm. A long blaze of lightning strikes the tree (kaboom, heh...) and you also catch fire and die.
My silence is my sound...
XxXxX
Turn your wounds into your wisdom.

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:31 pm
AlfonsoFernandez says...

You were sitting on a bench in a park and cow excrement fell on you. It blocked your mouth and nose and you couldn't breathe. Then you wiped yourself clean and survived. Then the cow fell on you.
"True glory consists in doing what deserves to be written; in writing what deserves to be read."
- Pliny the Elder

[insert inspiring quote]

158 Reviews

Reviews: 158
Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:19 pm
Payne says...

You were carried off and eaten by a gigantic blue bird.
I aim to misbehave.

Is it weird in here, or is it just me? --Steven Wright

Reviews: 2
Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:19 am
Shakespeare says...

You were standing on the side of the traffic lights, waiting for the light to turn to "Walk", and an evil dog pushes you into the street, and on the street you were then abducted by aliens. After 12 years, the aliens returned you to earth. But they didn't know that you can't put someone on the top of a cell phone tower without losing balance. So you fell off.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:29 am
kimmybee says...

You come home from a great day at work: PROMOTED to head of the region. You forget it was an important day for your spouse. While you are washing your hands in the sink, you have major seizures and fall to your knees. Your spouse had connected electric wires to the plumbing which electrocuted you as you had your hand in the water. :D
"Simplicity provides a fine line between eloquence and plain"

Reviews: 4
Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:52 am
View Likes
SidereaAquila says...

You are on a small plane flying over the Pacific Ocean. Something goes wrong, and the plane starts to fall. Luckily, there are parachutes on board. You give a parachute pack to the little girl sitting next to you, and then grab a pack for yourself. You then hurl yourself out of the emergency exit door. After falling for a few seconds, you reach behind you and pull a cord to open the parachute. You hear a zipping sound, and then a notebook and a few pencils float out into the air next to you. You glance over your shoulder--and realize that instead of taking a parachute, you took the little girl's backpack.
Skittles: Taste the Spectrum

LIZARD!!!!!

Reviews: 2
Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:42 pm
View Likes
Shakespeare says...

The awesomeness of your avatar overcomes your soul and you burn to a crisp.

96 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 96
Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:32 am
noninjaes says...

Your avatar just plain digested you.
Noni Naps Through Nano
NaPoWriMo 2016
Stories Not Otherwise My Own

AnnieJaePayne
The Three Ninjateers
Being awesome since Jan 2012.

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:39 pm
AlfonsoFernandez says...

The ninja's got you...
"True glory consists in doing what deserves to be written; in writing what deserves to be read."
- Pliny the Elder

[insert inspiring quote]

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:38 pm
neko says...

you fell into a pool of mustard and wer eaten by a dinosaur. then you were digested and crapped out, thn run over by a semi-trailer.
Listen up!
The future is bulletproof!
The aftermath is secondary!
It's time to do it now and do it loud!
Killjoys, make some noise!

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:55 am
kimmybee says...

You are caught under a spell that makes you do pika boos so many times that your cheeks get swollen, stiff, red and shiny. You want to stop but can't- you're under a spell!! Eventually you mispronounce it and say,'pika poop!' and that breaks the spell, which causes your face to burst into a million gazillion pieces and one falls in the eye of a woman who............(okay i'm going to stop before this turns into the snow queen all over again :3)

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:36 pm
lili024 says...

You eat a poisonous waffle and. You die.
[insert clever signature here]

Reviews: 0
Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:31 am
Catchphrase says...

Your avatar bit you. Weeks later you discover it had rabies and it had given you the disease. You die.
I just got my way :elephant: living every day

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:00 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

I skin you alive roll you in maggots and then lemon juice salt and broken glass. Then you die slowly and painfully.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom