z

Young Writers Society

"Kill" the person above you!

80 Reviews

Reviews: 80
Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:11 pm
polinkacreations says...

Okay, we're meant to die in the end....
So, we both stayed in Neverland, sharing the crown, and then died of old age. Deal? :P
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:15 pm
View Likes
annaseale1998 says...

Haha, deal!

But, unfortunately, as angels, our halos took up all of the room on our heads, so the crown wouldn't fit. So, because only one of us could wear it, I stole it from you and threw you out of Heaven, where you consequently died when you hit the floor.
"For whether a place is a hell or a heaven rests in yourself, and those who go with courage and an open mind may find themselves in Paradise." - Eva Ibbotson (Journey to the River Sea)

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:13 pm
Justagirl says...

Then I invaded Neverland with my unbeatable force of Mutant Evil Pink-and-Purple-Frosted Cupcakes that suffocated you with their sweetness.
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:27 pm
View Likes
annaseale1998 says...

Suddenly there was a giant heat wave in Neverland, and you and your army of Mutant Evil Pink-and-Purple-Frosted Cupcakes melted.
"For whether a place is a hell or a heaven rests in yourself, and those who go with courage and an open mind may find themselves in Paradise." - Eva Ibbotson (Journey to the River Sea)

158 Reviews

Reviews: 158
Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:01 pm
View Likes
Payne says...

However, you also died in the heat wave...

(This is starting to sound a bit like the Fortunately, Unfortunately thread. :lol: )
I aim to misbehave.

Is it weird in here, or is it just me? --Steven Wright

152 Reviews

Reviews: 152
Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:04 pm
Mikko says...

I tied you up to a rocking chair and rocked you to death by plugging in an electric guitar that sent electricity running through your veins. So you were literally ROCKED to death. MWHAHAHAHAHA.
when she needs to shelter from reality she takes a dip in my daydreams

68 Reviews

Reviews: 68
Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:06 pm
View Likes
turtlethatroars says...

You died by hitting your head as you were attempting to do a cartwheel off the deep end of the pool so you drowned as you where playing the electric guitar.

(yeah it sort of is but, with out the Fortunately part.)
"the beauty of words. They can be many different things to many different people. It's all in how we listen. Or how we read." - Lyrical Inspiration (authors note) of Enemies and Playmates by Darcia Helle

-Formally tkpejb

297 Reviews

Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:14 pm
Justagirl says...

You were beat to death by a Healer's Apprentice.
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:36 pm
Mjdwrite says...

You decided to go ahead and do it anyway, but what laid ahead was a giant oven that burned you (a cupcake) to ashes anyway. Your very soul floated out of the cupcake and the oven, but a small girl saw your ghost with the imagination at her disposal and gobbled you up. Your ghost was eaten and the girl died from the polluted air she swallowed.
"It is perfectly okay to write garbage – as long as you edit brilliantly" C.J. Cherryh

68 Reviews

Reviews: 68
Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:44 pm
turtlethatroars says...

you get tickled to death by a pink sparely unicorns that is eating lollipops, a penguin eating applesauce, and a firefly wearing a bow tie.
"the beauty of words. They can be many different things to many different people. It's all in how we listen. Or how we read." - Lyrical Inspiration (authors note) of Enemies and Playmates by Darcia Helle

-Formally tkpejb

158 Reviews

Reviews: 158
Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:20 am
Payne says...

You get squashed to death by a Snorlax.
I aim to misbehave.

Is it weird in here, or is it just me? --Steven Wright

80 Reviews

Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:16 pm
polinkacreations says...

Yeah, this does sound like the Unfortunately, Fortunately thread.... Let's make this clear -
NO RUNNING NARRATIVE.
It ends with death. No resurrections :P
You can 'kill' multiple times, go ahead, but please, don't connect them in any way.

Now that's clear....

You died from jumping off a cliff, convinced that you can fly.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

297 Reviews

Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:38 pm
Justagirl says...

You were asphyxiated by a feather-boa-wearing baseball-dressed man who wanted your hair.

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:32 pm
View Likes
Sandvich says...

Tried to hide on a farm in Mexico wearing a goat costume.
Got eaten by the chupacabra.
The Fear Contest - Winners

1st Place - Hit the Black by mikeypro
2nd Place - Makeshift Calamity by jcipriano1
3rd Place - Ashes and Blood by HaydenSmith

"And so I arrive, like a sudden windstorm at a kindergarten picnic!" - Dimentio

80 Reviews

Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:37 pm
polinkacreations says...

Went insane and swallowed one too many swords.

"Everything you can imagine is real."
— Pablo Picasso