z

Young Writers Society

Don't bother reading this

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Sat May 20, 2006 6:10 pm
Firestarter says...

Because you could hide your identity in the place easiest to hide your identity?

Oh, Qi, you are certainly a God. I should worship your skills. Your awesome skills.

You lead a sad life.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Sun May 21, 2006 4:48 pm
View Likes
QiGuaiGongFu says...

I did it to prove a point, as*h*le. Everyone had me pegged for this grand sh*thead. So, I created a new user and got a lot of people to like me in the short time that I was active. It also kept me from getting flack for all of a sudden using the writing section *GASP* which for some reason I did. Yanno, on a writing website.
For centuries, theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of the-not-worth-knowing.
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Presenting the GFuture, soon to be the Gnow, reality presented by Google.
Welcome to GEarth.
~Baske in the randomness~

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Sun May 21, 2006 7:55 pm
Duskglimmer says...

*rolls eyes* oh the freedom that comes from knowing that this site is going down.

And that's pointed toward both the creator of this thread and our dear LamaLama.

And you know, Qi. Congratulations. You have proved only one thing: we're nicer to newbies than to people that have been around for forever.
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

Does anybody else passive-aggressively refresh the page to see if anything you said made it into the quote generator?
— GrandWild