z

Young Writers Society

Post awesome recipes! 8D

165 Reviews

Reviews: 165
Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:37 pm
qaralynn says...

Okay so if you have any awesome recipes for delicious food..just post them in here so we can try them out =D
I'll start with my brownie recipe XD
(warning: Writing recipes isn't exactly my talent XD)

Brownies
ingredients:
- 150 gr butter
(this kind of butter..I mean..like the one you always use for cookies and stuff XD):
- 5 spoons cacao (the spoons you eat with XD)
- 1 and 1/2 cup of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 and 1/4 cup of flower
- 1 teaspoon baking powder

okay those are the only ingredients you need..Let's move on to the preparation!!

Preparation:
Put the butter in a pan..place pan on fire..make it melt a little..perhaps cut the butter into smaller pieces to make it melt faster..then while it's melting..throw in the 5 spoons of cacao..keep mixing while adding. Then add sugar, eggs, flower, baking powder..JUST ALWAYS KEEP MIXING XD Try to do it fast..because if you do it too slow it'll get messed up XD Just keep mixing and add it fast XD
Just keep mixing til it looks pretty good..without a thousand lumps and stuff..just a nice brown substance XD

Okay then you put the substance in a baking tray ( people in chat said it's called that OO but I think you understand whut I mean..the thing you put the substance in to bake it in the oven XD)

Okay first butter the baking tray..dun forget that XD then put the substance in it XD
then you put it in the oven..which should be on 175 C
and then you like wait for........*ahem*..............*grins sheepisly at emo*
..you see....I dun really work with time XD I just...stare at it...and well...get it out when it looks the way it should XD
But like wait for 15 minutes maybe? OO well just keep staring at it for a while XD (I think 15 minutes is a good guess XD) anyway..then you open the oven and you poke it with a fork..when you can get the fork out without ruining the whole thing..(when the fork gets out pretty clean XD) ..that means it's good XD
If it still looks a bit wet on the top..then just put it under the grill for like 15 seconds or something..be very careful with the grill though because it can be ruined any minute by it XD
okay then you get it out and you let it cool down.

THEN YOU HAVE BROWNIES XD
Okay so that was probably the worst recipe evar written XD but I hope you get it and I hope your brownies will turn out delicious!! Ask if you have any questions XD
"If they can't be with you at your worst, then they don't deserve to be with you at your best."
-Murtuza-

"Even though a ship won't sink at sea, it needs to be steered to get home."

152 Reviews

Reviews: 152
Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:11 pm
View Likes
Mikko says...

YUM
when she needs to shelter from reality she takes a dip in my daydreams

As ideas are always better than their execution, so too must dough taste better than cookies.
— Horisun