z

Young Writers Society

OMG! Did she so totally say what I think she said!?

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:08 pm
Muse says...

I love chippies.....anyone ever had a battered chocolate bar? Like a chocolate bar deep fat fried. SOOO minging, yet so delicious...mm..I think its just a scottish thing though. Cause we're so greasy and fat.
"Sometimes we see a cloud that's dragonish,
A vapour sometimes like a bear or lion,
A towered citadel, a pendant rock,
A forked mountain, or blue promontory,
With trees upon't that nod unto the world,And mock our eyes with air.."

136 Reviews

Reviews: 136
Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:58 pm
thegirlwhofateloves says...

^ yes, cos you are quite obviously all greasy and fat... :wink: he he...I've never heard that stereotype before!
I've never tried that...doesn't really appeal - but have you ever had a deep fried mars bar?! Really sickly, but sooo yummy....

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:15 am
BlueStone says...

This is all very disgusting... Like, ewwwwwwww!

BS
away

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:28 am
dele24 says...

Yumm, deep fried mars bars, I love them. Well i've only had one once, my boss made me one on my last day working at Golden Fries. I also love shoestring fires I know they are more unhealthy but they are just so nice. Also so is a jam wrap donut with a snow flake in the middle.

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:02 pm
Crysi says...

You know what I've always wanted to try? An order of fries, Animal Style. At In-n-Out. I know like the whole secret menu, but I haven't tried many. So. Anyone wanna go get fries with me?
Love and Light

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:15 am
BlueStone says...

Animals like... hibernating bears? Then again, animalisitically speaking one could be a bear while the other inacts the plural term of 'fries'. Hence forth we have bears hiberating and eating fries, all at the simple cause due to the In N Out that pitched a tent next to the cave. Off the top of my head, I can vaguely remember a certain phrase that so well described, or better yet, dramatically agitated the subject of hiberating bears. Does one know or remember this term Crysi? Or must I be talking to the wrong...animal? Fries anyone?

aw
away

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:20 pm
Nate says...

Crysi wrote:You know what I've always wanted to try? An order of fries, Animal Style. At In-n-Out. I know like the whole secret menu, but I haven't tried many. So. Anyone wanna go get fries with me?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm animal fries

594 Reviews

Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:11 pm
Crysi says...

BlueStone wrote:Animals like... hibernating bears? Then again, animalisitically speaking one could be a bear while the other inacts the plural term of 'fries'. Hence forth we have bears hiberating and eating fries, all at the simple cause due to the In N Out that pitched a tent next to the cave. Off the top of my head, I can vaguely remember a certain phrase that so well described, or better yet, dramatically agitated the subject of hiberating bears. Does one know or remember this term Crysi? Or must I be talking to the wrong...animal? Fries anyone?

aw

I cannot believe you just brought that up. LOL.

Sorry to interrupt your fantasies, but "Animal Style Fries" = fries with cheese, spread, grilled onions and pickles (if you ask for them). ;) Time to get off your rocking horse...
Love and Light

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:19 am
ZZAP says...

Ahh. Well said. Well said. Of course you were referring to a mundane item on a menu that one would have to ask for in specific situational dialogue. But it was I that comprehended the possible term or phrase one would use while in consumuption of such mysterious 'fries'. This may not be the same issued term while you are soft-spoken by a friend, but rather a word, even maybe a simplistic sound, awing one's satisfaction in Animal-Made Fries. While I be that rocking on a white horse, I thought it was necessary to discuss this mammalian issue in... dialogue that I assumed to be understood by someone like yourself. If the words, "hibernating bears" and "dramatically agitated," have founded you in question and thought, let my apologies be known. The ease of word play can be misunderstood by the most common and ingenious of people. To the next time we meet again, guten abend.

aw
Nate, you will eventually resine or trade powers with me:
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4

594 Reviews

Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:42 am
Crysi says...

:roll: You're so weird.

Cookies, anyone?
Love and Light

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:24 pm
triggerfingerxx says...

^*raises hand* i want a cookie!

She should've worn underpants.

....*mumbles*and theres bugs crawling everywhere...

Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers