z

Young Writers Society

cranky family

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:26 pm
shadowraiki says...

10/10; oh wait, one of my boats got lost in the Bermuda Triangle as well. My sensors are detecting that a large aircraft has landed on its deck. Now let me tell me crew of fifty to come sail it back to us.

Oh wait, it's been nearly 104 years, they're all dead.
If words are just letters put together, why do we decide on what they mean?

I step away from the grammar to review the story.

I don't do poetry.

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:10 pm
Justagirl says...

9/10 Well then I guess it's too late to do whatever we were going to with the helicopter.

Aaaand now the world has been collided with by a large meteorite, almost all of the human race has been killed.... Shoot.
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:50 pm
shadowraiki says...

7/10; Or so you think the human race has been obliterated. In a desperate attempt to stop the meteor, USA and Russia teamed up to launch all of their nukes at the meteor and diverting its path.

Sadly, we now have giant fragments of meteor bit flying towards us instead of one large rock.
If words are just letters put together, why do we decide on what they mean?

I step away from the grammar to review the story.

I don't do poetry.

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:30 pm
Justagirl says...

9/10 Thankfully all of the pieces are small enough that they just disintegrate in our atmosphere.

But they've disintegrated into millions of pieces of sand that, if you're hit with them you'll die. :/
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:54 pm
PixieStix says...

I will have scuba divers go down and bring it back up and then fix the electronects.

Oh no they are off duty today!
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

125 Reviews

Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:49 pm
PixieStix says...

I will have my brother go down and get them. If he can because he has to get out of school at 2:00 P.M. Ohhh wait, everyone in the sea will die in 15 minutes if no one goes down there to get it, my brother will never get out of school in time, we are all doomed!!!

125 Reviews

Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:55 pm
PixieStix says...

10/10 good !

I stole the helocopter back from the bermuda triangle by zapping it with my lazar eye fision.

Oh Noes! The helocopters out of gas! And If we dont do anything soon then the whole world is going to explode, we are DOOMED!!! :'(

125 Reviews

Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:55 pm
PixieStix says...

10/10 good !

I stole the helocopter back from the bermuda triangle by zapping it with my lazar eye fision.

Oh Noes! The helocopters out of gas! And If we dont do anything soon then the whole world is going to explode, we are DOOMED!!! :'(

My existence is political. And love is my statement.
— Kevin Abstract