Young Writers Society

Make up a Swear word

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:37 pm
Shearwater says...

Aslo.

"You're such an Aslo!"

*Actually, during sixth grade or something, a kid went up to the board to write a sentence and he spelled 'Also' as 'Aslo' and we all made fun of him. Since then, it had become some sort of negative word my friends and I called each other.
There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.
-W. Somerset Maugham

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:20 am
ToritheMonster says...

Frandelshrugen

"Shut the frandelshrugen up!"

"Go fandelshrugen yourself."

"Frandelshrugen off!"

* In chat, we were trying to guess at what the F word was in German. This was what I though it might be.
Honey, you should see me in a crown.

367 Reviews

Reviews: 367
Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:21 am
Mizzle says...

Oh, oh, oh! This thread was made for me!

Hmm, what was it? Two, three years ago? Something like that. My father works as a Chief of Surgery at a local hospital, and he sometimes lets me watch the surgeries he does. Can't say it's much fun, but it doesn't disturb me or anything. Anyways, some of the nurses/doctors are known for cussing and stuff. So one day, I blurted, "Okay, okay. Instead of ----, let's say balooooooga!" Yes, the extra o's are needed.

Well, even today they all still say it instead of other cuss words. Ha, I've started a revolution.

x Mizz
"Chase your dreams, and remember me, speak bravery,
Because after all, those wings will take you up so high."
-- Owl City, "To the Sky"
✯ ✯ ✯

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:40 pm
BubbleGirl says...

Personally, I like 'Sugar and Biscuits' or 'Shirley Temple'. That way if you start to say something that also starts with 's' and then realize that there are small children or mothers are around, you can transition into a harmless phrase and save yourself from what otherwise would have been doom.

P.S. My mom suggests 'Fudgeadelic'. Also, one of my friends is in the habit of saying 'What the french toast?!?'
"I didn't lie! I was writing fiction with my mouth!" -Homer Simpson

36 Reviews

Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:53 pm
BubbleGirl says...

I just showed this thread to the rest of my family, and here are their suggestions:

My dad came up with: 'Strudelfrugen', 'Jingle My Bells' and 'Great Timmy's Conundrum!'.
My brother invented: ' What the fradoodle!'

I love this!!!
"I didn't lie! I was writing fiction with my mouth!" -Homer Simpson

321 Reviews

Reviews: 321
Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:26 am
Flower~Child says...

I was sitting at lunch one day at school, and some girl was trying to say something, but it came out sounding like sho. So a guy started telling people to go and sho themselves, and the way he said it sounded like a cuss word. So now we go around telling people to go and sho themselves.
My reality comes to a close as I once again realize that you don't love me, and even if I love you with my everything you will never care.

321 Reviews

Flower~Child says...

I was sitting at lunch one day at school, and some girl was trying to say something, but it came out sounding like sho. So a guy started telling people to go and sho themselves, and the way he said it sounded like a cuss word. So now we go around telling people to go and sho themselves.
My reality comes to a close as I once again realize that you don't love me, and even if I love you with my everything you will never care.

321 Reviews

Flower~Child says...

Random avatar

Reviews: 275
Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:53 am
Calligraphy says...

darvit!

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:47 pm
Warrior Princess says...

Farckle.

"I like to Farckle," she said, bouncing her eyebrows.

"Farckle you!" I screamed at him.

"That's a bunch of farckle," he snapped, slamming the paper on the table.
You must be swift as the coursing river,
With all the force of a great typhoon,
With all the strength of a raging fire,
Mysterious as the dark side of the moon.

206 Reviews

Reviews: 206
Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:17 pm
LadyPurple says...

In one of my classes I nearly fell out of my chair. Before I caught myself I shouted something that got me in trouble.
"Shick!"
The teacher thought I said another word.
You're new? Great seas! Why haven't you gone to the Buddy System yet?

You're dealing with writers. The words "normal" and "usual occurrence" do not compute.
~Rosey Unicorn

Random avatar

Reviews: 51
Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:00 am
lilgreendots says...

Flabernackle

What the Flabernackle.
Incarceron is a prison like no other
It gives life
It deals death

It Watches All

Incarceron
By: Catherine Fisher

For more information about the book click here!

Need a Review Click Here!

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:32 pm
Tigersprite says...

Mook.

'You're all a bunch of mooks!'
"A superman ... is, on account of certain superior qualities inherent in him, exempted from the ordinary laws which govern men. He is not liable for anything he may do."
Nathan Leopold

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:27 pm
d@ydre@mer27 says...

Fudge.
Example: You slam your hand with a cabinet door, ''FUDGE!!!!''
lol.
*daydreamer
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." ~courtesy of one of history's funniest men, Groucho Marx. ^_^

36 Reviews

Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:48 pm
aweqs says...

billot

Your such a billot!
Go billot yourself.
OH BILLOT

/Isha:/= To be honest, we are talking about mostly nothing which in its own essence is something. But somethingness can't be nothing if there isn't nothing in the first place. So really, we're talking about meaningly somethingness that's technically caused by nothingness.

The Smiley Spammer

There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it.
— Christopher Darlington Morley