Young Writers Society

Home » Forums » Community » Randomosity

A random fact about yourself

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:05 pm
View Likes
Lia5Giba says...

I walk around my neighborhood when I'm thinking up story ideas. Sometimes I get so into thinking about them I forget where I am, and when I snap out of it I'm way farther from my house then I wanted to be.
Spoiler! :

Emit eht koot uoy taht etaicerppa I ,siht gnidaer er'uoy fi.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

522 Reviews

Reviews: 522
Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:33 pm
HarryHardy says...

I can write with both hands.
Stay Safe
The Prince of Darkness

If you put your mind to it there is no limit to what you can accomplish. So remember to never give up hope on anything. Believe in yourself and see things through to the end.

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:58 pm
lulon says...

i watch barbie movies whenever i feel sad.
an idiot plot is "a plot which is kept in motion solely by virtue of the fact that everybody involved is an idiot," and where the story would otherwise be over if this were not the case.

my life is an idiot plot.

(previously harperlouise06)

522 Reviews

Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:05 am
HarryHardy says...

I accidentally swallowed two batteries
Stay Safe
The Prince of Darkness

If you put your mind to it there is no limit to what you can accomplish. So remember to never give up hope on anything. Believe in yourself and see things through to the end.

108 Reviews

Reviews: 108
Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:40 pm
Necromancer14 says...

(@HarryHardy WHAT???)

I mean, I swallowed a marble once... but TWO BATTERIES?
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:44 pm
Hkumar says...

@HarryHardy OMG I hope you are not a robot who needs batteries for working.
I got myself a really good signature but someone broke into my account and stole it. The Moderators are still investigating this robbery. :shock:

108 Reviews

Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:46 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

I'm pretty sure there's some chemicals and stuff in batteries that are not the healthiest to ingest...

They should put the whole "Small parts. Keep away from children under 3 years of age" label on 'em.
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

522 Reviews

Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:50 am
HarryHardy says...

Okay maybe I should explain

It was a dare. I had to put four batteries in my mouth. And of course I did that because why not.

Someone made me laugh and I accidentally swallowed two of them.

And that was four years ago so I think they did not do any harm that I know of.
Stay Safe
The Prince of Darkness

108 Reviews

Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:17 pm
Necromancer14 says...

What kind of batteries were they? (If they were D batteries I don't know how you could've possibly swallowed one, let alone two.)

522 Reviews

Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:15 am
HarryHardy says...

The kind you find in a watch. Small ones. About 2cm in diameter.
Stay Safe
The Prince of Darkness

298 Reviews

Reviews: 298
Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:54 am
View Likes
Kassiani says...

Some of my friends like to call me “Actually” and/or “Wikipedia.” The reason: I’m knowledgeable about all sorts of things, including esoterica. And, um… I have a habit of correcting people when they say something inaccurate (particularly if the topic’s history, culture, or the rules of the English language), and I usually begin my corrections with “actually…” (in a very Oscar-from-The-Office type of way). :P
Give me a bottle of bourbon and half a chicken and I'll conquer the world.

522 Reviews

Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:15 am
HarryHardy says...

I have some kind of unnaturally fast metabolism so my body temperature is usually about half a degree to a degree above normal. So it sometimes feels like I have a permanent fever.
Stay Safe
The Prince of Darkness

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:09 am
Hkumar says...

@HarryHardy I think that's because of those batteries that you ate xD
I got myself a really good signature but someone broke into my account and stole it. The Moderators are still investigating this robbery. :shock:

522 Reviews

Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:49 am
View Likes
HarryHardy says...

Could be.

At least I don't get cold very easily.
Stay Safe
The Prince of Darkness

Every time our next guest is here, all of our lives are seriously in danger.
— David Letterman