z

Young Writers Society

A random fact about yourself

436 Reviews

Reviews: 436
Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:59 am
AquaMarine says...

O.O
"It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want."

-Spock.

Click if you love cookies

197 Reviews

Reviews: 197
Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:08 am
Jetpack says...

Yep, my dad teaches me maths at school, haha. And for my next random fact, I also live next to the headmaster of the school, and consequently my dad's boss. We only found out after we moved in, but my mum's now best friends with the headmaster's wife.

436 Reviews

Reviews: 436
Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:28 am
AquaMarine says...

Um.
That's always been one of my nightmares xD. It's probably a lot better than it seems though.

Erm, fact, fact, fact. I used to look like a boy when I was 10. Did I say that already? Well, I'm obviously not that interesting.
"It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want."

-Spock.

Click if you love cookies

150 Reviews

Reviews: 150
Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:25 pm
irishfire says...

Hahaha it really is hard for us!

Uhh a random fact about me is on weekends I stay up til like 2 and when I'm brushing my teeth I'm listeing to my ipod and I'm dancing my butt off :lol: It must look so funny
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:27 pm
wookielover17 says...

when I'm brushing my teeth I'm listeing to my ipod and I'm dancing my butt off :lol: It must look so funny

I am going to definitely try that!!!!

OK a random fact about me is that I say 'like' inappropriately in sentences. You may like notice in some of my previous posts. Like I'm doing right now. :lol:
“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

150 Reviews

Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:38 pm
irishfire says...

Haha you totally should its the best ever! And no ones around to mock you!

Uhh another fact about me is that when I was little I LOVED to vacuum and my mom has a ton of pictures of me like dancing around playing with the vacuum and this weird little orange outfit I had going on and my hair was all weird. Haha I was such a nerd :smt003
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

41 Reviews

Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:42 pm
wookielover17 says...

Awwwww I think that's cute!!!!!

Ok like another random fact about me is that I like totally obsessed with X-Men!!! I am a die hard X-Men fan!!!
“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

150 Reviews

Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:53 pm
irishfire says...

Aww thanks!

Another fact about me, is I'm way too overly obsessive about 3 doors down. If you name any song I will have heard it.

197 Reviews

Reviews: 197
Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:00 pm
Jetpack says...

X-MEN! Haha, wookie, I'm totally obsessed too.

Random fact. I don't like chocolate. I mean, I'll have chocolate if someone brings it in for a birthday or something, but I don't actually like it all that much. No allergies or anything, just choice. Haha, my friends couldn't believe it when I told them. :P

41 Reviews

Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:11 pm
wookielover17 says...

Your welcome irishfire!!! Anytime!!!

Yeah X-Men rules!!!! *high fives Jetpack* Geek power!!!! OMG Jetpack you don't like chocolate?!?!?!?!?!? :shock: I think I can beat that. I hate birthday cake. I don't like it. It makes me nauseous just thinking about it. When I told my friends they were all like "Are you human?" not that I blame them. Ha Beat that!!!!! :lol:

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:16 pm
Lucinda says...

Actually, I think I can beat that:
For most of my life (and I mean up until last year) I *hated* soda. Sprite, Ginger-Ale, Coca-Cola, Fanta. All of it. I thought it was disgusting. Same goes for gum.
The history of the world
My pet
Is learn forgiveness
And try to forget!

-Sweeney Todd

I'm a damsel...
I'm in distress...
I can handle it.
Have a nice day.

-Hercules

Masquerade!
Paper faces on parade
Masquerade
Hide your face so the world can never find you.

-The Phantom of the Opera

41 Reviews

Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:21 pm
wookielover17 says...

Wow you did beat it... I mean you didn't like soda? Or gum!!!! I have never met anyone like that... but hey congrats on beating me!!!

A random fact about me...I am addicted to... pistachios!!!! I can't stop eating them!!! I know it's a nasty habit but I just can't help it!!! They are just sooo good!!!! I am eating them as I write this!!! Ah I'm sooo ashamed!!!

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:32 pm
gsppcrocks10 says...

I think maybe I can beat that Lucinda.

Doughnuts are considered by me as the grossest things on this earth, followed closely by twinkies, mac and cheese, tea, most nuts, black licorice, maple syrup, and popcicles.
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."

41 Reviews

Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:56 pm
wookielover17 says...

gsppcrocks10 wrote:I think maybe I can beat that Lucinda.

Doughnuts are considered by me as the grossest things on this earth, followed closely by twinkies, mac and cheese, tea, most nuts, black licorice, maple syrup, and popcicles.

OK WHAT?!?!?!?!? Sorry for using caps but it was necessary!!!!! I am sorry but that's like by far the weirdest thing ever!!!!!!! Popsicles?!?!?!? Mac and Cheese?!?!?!? That's not American!!!!!!! I'm sorry I need to sit down...

Ok random fact about me... I love the Zelda video games!!! They rock!!!!

Maple syrup...? I'm still not over that...

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:57 pm
View Likes
Lucinda says...

XD Daaaang, Gsppcrocks. And I thought I was oh-so-clever pulling out the "I used to hate soda and gum" weapon. xD

Ooh, here's one: I currently have a crush on more fictional characters than I do real people. Right now, I have crushes on, in no particular order:
The Phantom of the Opera, Artemis Fowl, Butler, Julius Root, Foaly, Jack Skellington, Victor Van-Dort, Jim Halpert from The Office, Jack Sparrow, Clopin, Quasimodo, Judge Claude Frollo, Sweeney Todd, Severus Snape, Edward Scissorhands, Lumiere (the candlestick from Disney's Beauty and the Beast), Lemony Snicket, Count Olaf, Skulduggery Pleasant, and probably several others that I'm forgetting. XD
So...yeah.
The history of the world
My pet
Is learn forgiveness
And try to forget!

-Sweeney Todd

I'm a damsel...
I'm in distress...
I can handle it.
Have a nice day.

-Hercules

Masquerade!
Paper faces on parade
Masquerade
Hide your face so the world can never find you.

-The Phantom of the Opera

We are discreet sheep; we wait to see how the drove is going, and then go with the drove.
— Mark Twain