Young Writers Society

A random fact about yourself

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:06 pm
gsppcrocks10 says...

Lucinda, you're my friend now. Artemis Fowl is the best! :D

Wookie, just 'cause I'm American doesn't mean I have to like those things. :P

Another fact! I have never owned any gaming system of any type.
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:11 pm
Lucinda says...

Isn't he just? Luc loves Irishmen. xD
Really? I have a Nintendo DS and a Wii, but I don't consider myself to be a hardcore gamer or anything. XD

I've tried a British breakfast food called black pudding. It's not really pudding, it's more like a sort of crunchy round biscuit thing. One ingredient--and this is the kicker--is sheep blood.
It just tasted salty to me.
The history of the world
My pet
Is learn forgiveness
And try to forget!

-Sweeney Todd

I'm a damsel...
I'm in distress...
I can handle it.
Have a nice day.

-Hercules

Masquerade!
Paper faces on parade
Masquerade
Hide your face so the world can never find you.

-The Phantom of the Opera

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:12 pm
wookielover17 says...

Lucinda that's totally normal!!!! I have crush on fictional characters too. Not a lot of real people really. Like:

Scott Summers (X-Men Evolution and X-Men), Kurt Wagner (X-Men Evolution),Jacob Black, Emmet Cullen, Link (Legend of Zelda), Optimus Prime, Gambit (X-Men Origins), Ice Man, (X-Men), Seth Clearwater, Quil Ateara, Danny Phantom, Jasper Hale, Carlisle Cullen, Felix, Ian, Jamie, Obi-wan Kenobi, Anakin, Yoda, R2-D2, Chewbacca, and a bunch of others I can't remember. See normal... I think...

That counts as a random fact... right?
“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

150 Reviews

Reviews: 150
Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:10 pm
irishfire says...

Wow Lucinda and Gsppcrocks I died at your random facts, how do you not like SODA or MAC AND CHEESE! I would die without those things!

Oh my God I don't have a crush on any fictional characters but I love hundreds of them just for being awesome!

My random fact is I always mow my dads lawn and at least twice every time I forget to actually turn the mowing part on so I just ride around not mowing and my dad always looks at me like I'm nuts
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.

10 Reviews

Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:30 pm
Lucinda says...

Haha, I mow the lawn sometimes, too. My dad taught me to just a few weeks ago. (He's very particular about how it's done, and we have a hill, too, so it's pretty intense.) The problem is that I have a habit of spacing out when I'm doing something like that, and my dad's ride-on mower vibrates, so it's like a foot massage. So basically, I get so relaxed that I'm just like, "[blank space where mind should be]...Oh crud, a tree!"
The history of the world
My pet
Is learn forgiveness
And try to forget!

-Sweeney Todd

I'm a damsel...
I'm in distress...
I can handle it.
Have a nice day.

-Hercules

Masquerade!
Paper faces on parade
Masquerade

150 Reviews

Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:33 pm
irishfire says...

Hahahaha! I do that too! I actaully did that today!

So I listen to music when I mow for entertainment and I got all caught up in the song and I was kinda like doing stuff to the song, and I was totally not paying attention to the row I was doing and then I get to the end of the row and I remember what I'm doing and I look to see how bad it is and it was a perfectly straight line. :lol:
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:43 am
Night says...

I feel immature, my dad dosen't trust me enough to mow the lawn. And when I was little and my mom would listen to clasical music, I'd run around attemting ballet to the song in my living room, though I had no idea so I probbaly looked like a a five year old on a sugar high.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:35 pm
wookielover17 says...

Awwww!!!! :P

Um lets see... random and a fact... Sometimes I act out scenes from my books just for fun. Please don't make fun of me... :(
“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

150 Reviews

Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:02 pm
irishfire says...

Oh my God I do that too! :lol:

Uhh a random fact is that I like to image dances for certain songs and if I zone out I tend to start to do them.

197 Reviews

Reviews: 197
Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:29 pm
Jetpack says...

I hate birthday cake.

Same, as well as chocolate. :P I ate one slice of chocolate cake the other day and it was uugh. But GSP wins, hehe, even I like ice lollies (popsicles).

Now the random fact of the day... I have a history essay I should be doing on why the Somme was a triumph for British leadership, because my history teacher clearly hates me and has decided to give me the terrible argument. :/

150 Reviews

Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:38 pm
irishfire says...

Aww that stinks!

My random fact is when I went to North Carolina for my best friend's bat mitsvah (I apologize if I have misspelled it)I would be somewhere and then I'd randomly yell "Charleston!" and start to do the Charleston, it didn't matter where I was I would do it :lol: I did it when I was in the temple too

10 Reviews

Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:21 pm
Lucinda says...

wookielover17 wrote:Um lets see... random and a fact... Sometimes I act out scenes from my books just for fun. Please don't make fun of me... :(

XD I've done that before.
Even worse, I've written fanfiction for my own novel.
...I was really bored. xD
The history of the world
My pet
Is learn forgiveness
And try to forget!

-Sweeney Todd

I'm a damsel...
I'm in distress...
I can handle it.
Have a nice day.

-Hercules

Masquerade!
Paper faces on parade
Masquerade

436 Reviews

Reviews: 436
Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:27 pm
AquaMarine says...

Gasp! I leave for a weekend and two pages are filled !! Nice, guys!
"It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want."

-Spock.

Click if you love cookies

10 Reviews

Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:50 pm
Lucinda says...

XD Yeah, I've found a lot of random facts about myself in these past few days.
New one: I was on Youtube, and I watched the clip of "The Office" where Jim proposes to Pam, and I started crying. Happy tears, of course. XD But I was literally sobbing.
I am waaaay to attached to that T.V. show.
Let's see what else I'll cry at. (Five bucks on the "Tomorrow is another day!" from Gone With the Wind. xD)
The history of the world
My pet
Is learn forgiveness
And try to forget!

-Sweeney Todd

I'm a damsel...
I'm in distress...
I can handle it.
Have a nice day.

-Hercules

Masquerade!
Paper faces on parade
Masquerade

150 Reviews

Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:51 pm
irishfire says...

I've had lot too, so many things have happened to me this weekend :lol:

Hm... I have SUCH a bad fear of sharks its not even funny. We watched a video about that last year and I was sitting there reading my book gripping it so hard I couldn't feel my shaking hands :oops:

I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
— Walt Disney