z

Young Writers Society

A random fact about yourself

436 Reviews

Reviews: 436
Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:45 pm
View Likes
AquaMarine says...

the wierdest/funniest/coolest/something you've never told anybody fact about yourself

Ok, mine

My ancestor is shakespeare's uncle, john talbot shakespear, and because of that my middle name is shakespear *groans*.

Aqua X
"It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want."

-Spock.

Click if you love cookies

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:50 pm
View Likes
Ellyphant says...

Um...I stopped playing with barbies in 6th grade.
You're more than wonderful
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

-Love of My Life, Brian McKnight.

261 Reviews

Reviews: 261
Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:55 pm
View Likes
Mr.Knightley says...

I'm related to the mayor of the Mayflower. (I'm not sure how this makes sense; a mayor of a boat? Maybe it was the captain...) But anyway, I'm related to him somehow...
Pretty cool, huh?

P.S Are you really related to Shakespeare?! Holy GOD!!!
Last edited by Mr.Knightley on Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same."

Lady Gaga

436 Reviews

Reviews: 436
Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:59 pm
View Likes
AquaMarine says...

yeah i am, it seems cool but god when i have to tell people my full name it sucks.

Um, another one . . .

i have no sense of smell, limited sense of taste, bad eyesight and high pain threshhold, therefore the only sense i have left is hearing and even thats not great.

damn but i'm a freak.

X
"It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want."

-Spock.

Click if you love cookies

261 Reviews

Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:06 pm
View Likes
Mr.Knightley says...

Really? That suc- *clears throat* ...stinks.

Another one of mine: My dog has the most predictable name in the world. (well, at least for someone who is crazy about Keira Knightley!)
"You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same."

Lady Gaga

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:09 pm
View Likes
Teufelshund says...

I grind my teeth at night real bad. My canines are basically flat on the bottom. I've got a rigid plastic mouthguard/retainer thing, but I've almost torn through it.

My great grandfather came to America in 1918. In Mexico he was some sort of bandit who rode with Pancho Villa.

I like black coffee.
Semper Fidelis

"If I became a philosopher, if I have so keenly sought this fame for which I'm still waiting, it's all been to seduce women basically. "

-Jean-Paul Sartre

18 Reviews

Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:10 pm
View Likes
Ellyphant says...

You have an obsession about Kierra Knightly! Thats friggin hilarious! I have one over Johnny Depp...

Uh, one time someone tried to talk to me and I said "Don't talk to me unless you're Johnny Depp and you want to make out," and I turned around and it was my dad...so embarrassing.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

261 Reviews

Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:32 pm
View Likes
Mr.Knightley says...

Wow, sounds like me! :P

To Teufelshund: My sister is a marine. When she was in Pensacola she bought me a T-shirt that says Teuful Heunden. (Spelled right?) I'm actually wearing it right now.

I know Teufel Huenden means 'Devil Dog', but your username must be something else... the Devil's Dog, maybe?

Lady Gaga

18 Reviews

Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:54 pm
View Likes
Ellyphant says...

What language are you referring too?

Here's another one, I ripped my pants in PE class
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

15 Reviews

Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:53 pm
View Likes
Teufelshund says...

^Embarrassing! I was in band, I never had to worry about the horrors of PE.

Knightley - Yeah it's devil dog, in honor of the Marines.

I looked up Teufel Hunden but according to some About.com page I found, the Marines were wrong and Teufelshund is the correct German word :roll:. Anyways, I thought "Teufelshund" just sounded cooler.

My dog urinates all over the house. It's frustrating.
Semper Fidelis

"If I became a philosopher, if I have so keenly sought this fame for which I'm still waiting, it's all been to seduce women basically. "

-Jean-Paul Sartre

18 Reviews

Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:11 pm
View Likes
Ellyphant says...

Ta! He's marking his territory and it's not urin...it's spritz.

I hugged this really tall guy just because and it turned out that he was suffering from mental retardation and he wouldn't let me go.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

15 Reviews

Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:55 pm
View Likes
wolf4 says...

I had ADHD or something when I was little. I think it's gone now, but I still beleive I have ADD.
Don't follow in my footsteps. I run into walls.

Sometimes, it's best not to question your friends. Just help them dump the body into the river.

Even if the voices aren't real, they have pretty good ideas.

Writing isn't an excuse for insanity. It's a reason.

261 Reviews

Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:12 pm
View Likes
Mr.Knightley says...

The marines got something wrong?! Woah, I bet that's a first.

~ I [s]am obsessed with[/s] appreciate (among other things:P) Carrie Underwood.~

Lady Gaga

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:41 pm
View Likes
Demeter says...

I'm not related to anyone cool, I think. Although, my uncle is an opera singer and a Freemason. Heh.
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

263 Reviews

Reviews: 263
Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:23 am
View Likes
Angels-Symphony says...

Hmm, related to anyone famous? Well, I'm Filipino, so I'm related to famous singers, actors, and actresses there. I can't really remember them, I know one actress's name is Rachel. But anyways, the Philippines is all about entertainment =_= All the kids have to know how to sing and dance and fake cry.

Anything else? Well, I have a pikachu doll who celebrated her 6th birthday in June. She has no tail since my old best friend ripped it off on accident.
You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself into one.

The writer, when he is also an artist, is someone who admits what others don't dare reveal.

"The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy."
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein