My friends call me a Dictionary.
bleh?

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:58 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

I post in randomosity a lot.
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:01 am
View Likes
LizzyTyler says...

My nick name is Toothpaste, LikeYourFace (all one word), or LikeYouFaceToothpaste.
“your highness” is gender neutral

so if you are ever confused about my pronouns

that’l work

alternatively “your majesty”, “my liege”, and “supreme overlord”

*please note “your grace” is also acceptable

1227 Reviews

Reviews: 1227
Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:28 pm
View Likes
alliyah says...

Fun thread to read.

Random alliyah fact that you needed to know:
In middle & high school I was obsessed with the fact that the firehydrants of my home town didn't match -> I have a list of reasons why this is important-> I ended up making it into a big speech I would share with people once I knew them and suddenly this odd thing became kind of an odd association with who I am (maybe akin to chickens + my yws self) one year, I got close to a person on the city council and I started making this a regular thing that I would bring up. Fast forward a few years after we had met she is frustrated with something happening on the council, so in the heat of an argument says. "Well fine if you're going to change that, can we at least make the firehydrants match in town?" For some reason that convo continued and they accepted this suggestion. Fast-forward to that summer I see an opening on my town's job listing for a city job and one of the options is "fire hydrant painter" I applied obviously even though I had a different job lined up but this project meant so much to me. I did not ultimately get that job ?? But the firehydrants were all painted due in part by my civic concern.

It's a cool little impact that kinda warms my heart. And to this day one of the first things I notice when I go to a new town is if they have nicely painted firehydrants. I also randomly have a photo album with oddly colored firehydrants that I find.
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

215 Reviews

Reviews: 215
Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:26 pm
WinnyWriter says...

I like black flowers, and I have a freckle on my eyeball.

76 Reviews

Reviews: 76
Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:48 pm
Phillauthet says...

I sleep at 10 and wake at 4.15 and I'm 13 and people say I need more sleep but I feel fresher throughout the day if I wake before 6.
bleh?

4101 Reviews

Reviews: 4101
Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:43 am
KateHardy says...

Everyone underestimates how fast I can run.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

76 Reviews

Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:40 pm
Phillauthet says...

Hahaha same @HarryHardy

People have this misconception that if I am good at studies, music etc., I cannot be good at sports or such physical activity. It's kinda frustrating but also fun when people see my nose glued to Oliver Twist in break times and me outstripping everyone during PT. That look on their face... :wink: XD

I'm not exactly much of a runner, but I'm good at throwing things, and football, etc.
bleh?

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:55 pm
fatherfig says...

i apparrently speak in meme
"i dont slay i slaughter, luke i am your father..." ~fatherfig

91 Reviews

Reviews: 91
Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:25 pm
View Likes
AlyTheBookworm says...

My eyes are hazel, but part of the iris of my left eye (also my blind eye) is red.

114 Reviews

Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:29 pm
Necromancer14 says...

@HarryHardy @Phillauthet

See, I can run fast too, just not for very long... (I haven't exercised in a while so I get winded really easily)
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

1232 Reviews

Reviews: 1232
Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:02 am
View Likes
MailicedeNamedy says...

I can hold my breath for almost ten minutes. (That´s why I thought back in my teenage years, that I was a mermaid, because of being so long underwater :D)

I have lucid dreams almost weekly and sleep in a bed with twelve pillows and six blankets (and sometimes a cat).

I am allergic to some substances in medicines, so I am never allowed to take any when I am ill.

My body is somehow always on energy-saving mode, I hardly drink a litre a day, even after a workout. I have no feeling of thirst.

I am 182 cm tall. (around 5.97 feet)
Reality is a prison and time is its guard

I´m just a random girl with gentle manners

Every bad voice in your head was once outside

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:53 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I have a couple of Dropbox folders filled with old fanfiction that I've never posted anywhere on the internet. I also have a folder filled with drafts of my cringe-y self insert novel from 7th grade, but I still love rereading all of them because it gets the nostalgia and sertonin going. <33

(And past me did have some good ideas here and there. >>)
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

76 Reviews

Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:58 am
View Likes
Phillauthet says...

I sing when I am angry.

Also when I am happy, but that's a different thing.
bleh?

114 Reviews

Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:45 am
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

@Phillauthet I sing all time, as long as no one is around…

"I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy..."
— Unnamed Girl from "Mean Girls"