Reviews: 16
Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:00 am
Taxi says...

Well, I don't hate Christmas.

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:14 pm
annaseale1998 says...

I hate it when people call me Anne, when I can't find my socks, when there's nothing in the fridge, when people spell my surname wrong, when I turn my radiator on because it's too cold and then it gets too hot, when I've set my alarm clock too early, when it snows but I've gone on holiday, when my brother sneaks up on me when I'm wearing headphones, when people I don't know at school come up to me and expect me to high-five them, when people put out their fists and say 'Gimme respect', when people talk about Harry Potter like I've read it. I hate dancing, rap, Twilight, origami, all fizzy drinks, curry, anything that's spicy, cups that have overly extravegant straws that serve no purpose at all apart from making drinking take ages, adverts that pop up infront of your screen, books that tell you nothing on the back, books that tell you everything on the back, books that are too short, books that are too long, films that have bad actors, but most of all, I hate Robert Pattinson.
"For whether a place is a hell or a heaven rests in yourself, and those who go with courage and an open mind may find themselves in Paradise." - Eva Ibbotson (Journey to the River Sea)

shady and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws
— Tuckster