z

Young Writers Society

What do you hate?

263 Reviews

Reviews: 263
Sat May 14, 2005 6:33 pm
View Likes
Lollipop says...

I don't know why I'm doing this. I just felt like asking people what they despised :twisted: Here's my list:

*Irn Bru
*Chips
*Chicken
*Sweet corn
*Annoying chilcern(particularly 10 or under)
*People who boast
*And anything to do with Brad Pitt

There you go!

~Lollipop~

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Sat May 14, 2005 8:07 pm
View Likes
Chevy says...

the fact that you cant use HTML and have to use that stupid BB Code on forums, the way xanga operates, UPN 69 (tv station in GA), getting blocked, prank calling, when people say "lol" and they arent actually laughing aloud, the fact that i can never remember the words to the 12 days of christmas song, coupons, fried chicken, oatmeal, light colored pants, tight pants, shorts, short skirts, getting a tan, going swimming, being laughed at, being slow, that EVERYONE wears a liveSTRONG bracelet just so they can fit in, foot locker, the mall--except for the bookstore, when people tell me to say "sunshine city" ten times fast and i fall for it every time, sending files through MSN, going to bed at night, foreign cars unless its like a lamborghini, when people assume that just because im black i like usher whom i currently despise, tv talk shows, the decorating channel, after factory colored american muscle cars unless they're the flames or the stripes, stereotypes/labels, finger eleven's "one thing," the pop-up: "is michael jackson guilty?"when they have him looking like a zombie on the picture, or, the one about killing the bug for a "FREE" iPod!, holding new born babies
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Sat May 14, 2005 8:07 pm
View Likes
Chevy says...

oh yeah, and greenday, "lol", MSN, people who refer to themselves as "hot" or "sexy", racism, rap, hip hop, r&b, most pop music, posers, math, science, the south, monday morning, the color gold, hearts, flower prints, the number 2, T-Mobile, yellow grass, yellow rice, yellow candy, skittles, wedding receptions, stuff that says "princess" and "angel" and "rebel" and "devil" on it, cheesy bumper stickers, ford, V6s, morgan aeromax, wearing braids in my hair, going to the dentist, hot days, the plastic cases CDs come in,any kind of beans, any kind of fruit except watermelon, orange flavored stuff, thera flu, natural juices (ESPECIALLY APPLE JUICE), my middle name, when people call me "novy," salad dressing, nokia, american idol, when people send me bitmap files, when i send someone a ten sentence message on IM and they simply reply with "lol" or "cool," the noise made when pulling a sticker off of fabric, pimples, talking on the phone,downloading stuff off of the interent
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

263 Reviews

Sat May 14, 2005 8:13 pm
View Likes
Lollipop says...

WOW! Chevy! You hate a lot of stuff but most of it's good to hate!

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176

154 Reviews

Reviews: 154
Sat May 14, 2005 9:13 pm
View Likes
Armadian says...

I hate you.You hate me lets chase barney up a tree!
How can you prove that we exist? Maybe we don't exist...

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sat May 14, 2005 9:19 pm
View Likes
Snoink says...

I hate people who hate everything.
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

263 Reviews

154 Reviews

Reviews: 154
Sat May 14, 2005 9:21 pm
View Likes
Armadian says...

and me.
How can you prove that we exist? Maybe we don't exist...

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Sat May 14, 2005 9:24 pm
View Likes
Zion says...

I hate it when people use wOOt! I dont know why I just do. Also I despise garlic and onion and stupid show offs. Also I hate stupid people or people that think they know everything, when in fact they dont know anyhting. Also I LOATH people with a closed mind.
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

85 Reviews

Reviews: 85
Sat May 14, 2005 9:29 pm
View Likes
Chanson says...

i had no idea it was physically possible to hate skittles.

i hate people who don't laugh easily, narrow mindedness, people who don't like to have fun, any kind of seafood or housework and laugh tracks on sitcoms.
"And Matt Muir. Matt Muir, he's the sweetest guy. Have you ever looked into his eyes? It's like the first time I heard the Beatles" Superbad

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Sun May 15, 2005 6:10 am
View Likes
Elelel says...

I hate anyone who calls me "nice" as an insult, I hate bullies, I hate FLUTES!!! (Rivalry between flutes and clarinets in my band. Don't ask), stir-frys, getting straight A's (don't ask), duets on piano, public speaking, performing music publically, doing anything else public, sport, it when people go on diets when they're already perfectally healthy and stupid diets at that (eg, eating no luch but eating ever other meal in the day INCLUDING unhealthy snacks), the way my dad went away for two weeks for work, barely called and then when he did come back brought some old friend he hadn't seen in 20 years OVER THE LONG WEEKEND!!!, petunias, the way people do things without thinking and end up hurting other people, caves, when my friend goes all sulky because I TALK to someone else and she suddenly thinks I therefore like them better, the way popular people instatly assume that you want to be like them, hairdresser questions, science, surds in maths, fractions in maths, when people become OBBSSESSED with cars and start fights over them, when people think they're the best or that they must be the best, it when people say I "should" or "ought" to do something, dad's fridges, when parents introduce you to their friends kids and expect you to be instant best friends and when smart arses push the boundries of being a smart arse to the point of doing ANYTHING to be a smart arse.

I think I'm done now.
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Sun May 15, 2005 9:04 am
View Likes
Ego says...

right now, to be totally honest, I hate myself, my life, and the fact that I fell in love with someone that will never love me nearly as much.

85 Reviews

Reviews: 85
Sun May 15, 2005 9:20 am
View Likes
Chanson says...

oh, hunter. i'm so sorry :(

i hate my life too! everything went wrong this ENTIRE year. it was horrible and depressing and some mornings i could hardly get outta bed. so....i know a little bit about how it feels...
"And Matt Muir. Matt Muir, he's the sweetest guy. Have you ever looked into his eyes? It's like the first time I heard the Beatles" Superbad

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Sun May 15, 2005 2:50 pm
Matt Bellamy says...

Ditto Hunter.

I hate being lonely.

And pop music. And rap music. That's all I can be bothered to hate for now.
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

You cannot understand and disagree.
— P. D. Ouspensky