z

Young Writers Society

I had a really weird dream about YWS the other night.

758 Reviews

Reviews: 758
Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:29 pm
Cade says...

I totally just remembered this! In my dream, I logged on to YWS and everbody's name had changed color...at first I saw that my own name was a sort of dark green-blue-teal color and I thought, "Well that's strange," and then I noticed all the other JMs were the same color. And everyone else had changed too! Except the admins, they were still red. And there was another admin who was kind of like Nate. I think he had "Nate" in his username, but the real Nate was still around too. And then I went to My YWS and it turned out I could make my username any color of the rainbow. And then everyone else got a color too, so you didn't know who was a moderator or whatever, because everyone was running around with a color username!

Yes. That was my YWS dream. Have you ever dreamed about YWS?
"My pet, I've been to the devil, and he's a very dull fellow. I won't go there again, even for you..."

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:34 pm
View Likes
Nate says...

DARNIT! That's suspiciously similar to my April Fools plans...

Ah well, plan B.

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:43 pm
Meshugenah says...

But it least it wasn't the plan, Nate.

teehee. I wanna be bright pink! With green stripes. *ponders*
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:43 pm
Snoink says...

Nate wrote:DARNIT! That's suspiciously similar to my April Fools plans...

Ah well, plan B.

Mwhahahhaa... foiled again! :D

Cadie is psychic. ;)
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:53 am
Emerson says...

tee hee April fools...

I had one dream which was really weird because it was like I was on YWS only in real life? Literally, I was having a conversation with you, Colly [Cade for those sillies out there], and of course you hate me so much...

You were telling me about this word game we should start. And it makes no sense, haha. It was this game where everyone insults me in the thread and at the end of the day the person with the best [or was it most?] insults wins? and the whole point of it was making fun of me. XD Because you hate me!

[s]*hugs Cade*[/s] *tries to kill her*
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

915 Reviews

Reviews: 915
Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:03 am
Incandescence says...

Well, I think Suz is just being a big poo-head about the whole ordeal. :P
"If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my shoulders." -Hal Abelson

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:12 am
Emerson says...

:(

Brad broke my non-existent heart! Nate, ban him!
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:17 am
mirandamaddness says...

Nate said:
DARNIT! That's suspiciously similar to my April Fools plans...

Ah well, plan B.

Something here tells me to go on at April Fool's Day...

*wonders what plan B is*
*The Self Proclaimed Queen of The Maddness Minions*
GOT YWS? (cause I sure do)
"Everyone has a song that tells about themselves, but I have an entire soundtrack."
~Anonymous

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:21 am
Crysi says...

Have I ever dreamed about YWS? I've dreamed about it so many times it's ridiculous. Definitely addicted.

Heck, I had a dream about it back when it first started. I think it was me, Snoink, Dono, ZZAP, and Arvy all in the same room, and we were debating something... it was great. And I kissed... someone. Can't remember who it was. I think it was Arvy? Ah well. It was fun.

I like that idea, though, changing colors... See, Nate, if you go with plan A, none of us will expect it because you said you wouldn't do it.
Love and Light

237 Reviews

Reviews: 237
Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:21 pm
Teh Wozzinator says...

Nate wrote:DARNIT! That's suspiciously similar to my April Fools plans...

Ah well, plan B.

Well that stinks... because that sounds like a great April Fools idea!!
Go K-State for North Division!!

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:48 am
JadeBunny says...

The other day I had a dream that I was banned because of plagiarism. A picture I posted was basically a book cover that I traced. My mom says that dreams are the opposite of what happens in real life, so I guess I should be glad I dreamed it.
Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. -Benjamin Franklin

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
— Audrey Hepburn