z

Young Writers Society

Snow!!

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:16 pm
Via says...

Yes! 'Tis the first snow of the season here!

Of course, it was 65 degrees yesterday, and today it's snowing (pfft, yea, global warming has no affect at all)....but who cares!

Snow!! :D
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

140 Reviews

Reviews: 140
Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:15 pm
Kalliope says...

Hey,
it snowed here yesterday :) I love snow. Seeing the first flakes made me want to jump up and down like a five-year-old.
*Snow*
~Kalli

280 Reviews

Reviews: 280
Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:44 pm
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

It's snowed twice, but it didn't stick.

But yeah, snow has that odd effect: the need to go outside and jump for joy. ^_^
ohmeohmy

189 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 189
Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:06 pm
tinny says...

Snow... I don't like it when I have college. Snowballs are EVIL.

Otherwise it's very nice.
please grant me my small wish; (love me to the marrow of my bones)

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:07 pm
Leja says...

You've got snow? Lucky! I love the snow ^_^ Sometime 'round Christmas when there's a'lots'a snow, we should declare a national go-outside-and-jump-for-joy-in-the-snow day!

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:08 pm
Emerson says...

Wow... it feels too early for snow. XD

Of course here we don't get real cold until January and February.
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:09 pm
View Likes
Via says...

Ha, if we get any kind of collection. It's been snowing here all day and it's just hitting the ground and dissolving....into water ;) Last year we didn't have any kind of build up until April and then it was ice.
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:10 pm
Layleun says...

Ah, I've had some snow recently. A week or so ago. Then yesterday. And today.

Last year was insane. We got anywhere from ten to fourteen feet of snow!

~Lupe

758 Reviews

Reviews: 758
Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:53 am
Cade says...

Normally the first snow is in October around here. But look at this, halfway through November and still not a snowflake, and today was rather nice.

We have had frost, though...and I think the white fluffy stuff might come down this weekend. But still, it's been bizarre.
"My pet, I've been to the devil, and he's a very dull fellow. I won't go there again, even for you..."

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:59 am
Meshugenah says...

Snow!

It's times like this I almost wish I wasn't a CA girl... well, from the part of CA that doesn't get snow :p No snow days!
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:00 am
Leja says...

I don't know if I could live without snow!

758 Reviews

Reviews: 758
Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:19 am
Cade says...

Meshugenah wrote:Snow!

It's times like this I almost wish I wasn't a CA girl... well, from the part of CA that doesn't get snow :p No snow days!
No, really Mesh, consider yourself lucky. I live in New York and get covered in snow from November to March every year. And we still don't get snow days. It basically has to be so cold that the buses can't move or so windy that students get blown off the sidewalks on the way to school.
"My pet, I've been to the devil, and he's a very dull fellow. I won't go there again, even for you..."

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:23 am
MadHatter says...

Argh...I hate when it snows with no effect. I mean, if your going to snow, do some damage!
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:25 am
Twit says...

Gee, snow already?? :shock: We so rarely get enough snow here. Me and my little brothers have made only one proper snowman in our entire lives, and it's only recently that we've had any snow worth mentioning.
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

280 Reviews

Reviews: 280
Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:50 pm
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

ئ twit ئ wrote:Gee, snow already?? :shock: We so rarely get enough snow here. Me and my little brothers have made only one proper snowman in our entire lives, and it's only recently that we've had any snow worth mentioning.

Snowmen (Snowmans? XD) are highly overrated. XD You roll up all the snow in your yard and what do you get? A brown, bare lawn, so nasty, and a iffy-lookin' snowman with leaves in his torso. (:/perfectionist:) Not groovy when you could be having a snowball fight or sledding.

And yes, it's snowing over here. I'd be dancing around if I didn't have a nasty cold. :P
ohmeohmy

My tongue must tell the anger of my heart, or else my heart, concealing it, will break...
— Katherine, The Taming of the Shrew