z

Young Writers Society

If You Had Any Superpower....

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:35 pm
Ego says...

of course! I'd have all the TIME in the world!
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

418 Reviews

Reviews: 418
Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:36 pm
electricbluemonkey says...

dreaming_mouse wrote:I can't decide whether to pick reading people's minds so I can tell what they're thinking about me or having sort of defencive/fighting magic stuff

The bad thing about reading people's mind would be that you wouldn't be able to turn it off, and some things are better off not being said. But if you could turn it off, that would rock.

And I would have to agree with Hunter, time control would be pretty cool. Especially if you could stop time, not only go back and forward. Thats my superpower now.
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

576 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:37 pm
Ego says...

:twisted:

anyway....it's her superpower, she can turn it off if she wants to!!!!
Got YWS? I do.

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:38 pm
Duskglimmer says...

Hunter wrote:of course! I'd have all the TIME in the world!

Just because you'd have all the time, doesn't mean that you'd want to be forever taking the time. I know I'd get bored with doing that over and over...
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

576 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:39 pm
Ego says...

tisk tisk.....and I'm turing this around on YOU! You'd get so lazy using your brain to carry stuff you'd get fat and lazy and turn into a vegeatable!!!!!!!!

....just like me!
Got YWS? I do.

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:41 pm
Duskglimmer says...

Uh... I'm already as much of a vegatable as I'm gonna get... all I do is sit around all day... I'm even too lazy to eat... so yeah... And if I had telekinesis, then why would i need to be able to move? I could just move myself with my mind and get around that way.
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

418 Reviews

Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:42 pm

That is a pretty cool power. You could stop time and go anywhere and back in seconds, although for you it wouldnt seem like seconds, but it would to everyone else!

576 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:42 pm
Ego says...

*shrugs* whatever you wish, oh mighty Yoda.
Got YWS? I do.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sun Mar 06, 2005 2:09 am
niteowl says...

Hmm...lemme think...superpowers...Meat vision! lol jk

Shapeshifting. Then I could change into whatever form's best for me at the moment.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sun Mar 06, 2005 2:19 am
Nai says...

Hunter wrote:tch. Amateurs. TIME CONTROL would totally rock on. Getting too old? Rewind your body, but leave your mind intact! Gonna die becuase a gianty boulder is going to fall on you? No prob, just freeze it in mid air and step casually out of the way! Think youre going to fail the test? freeze time, grab the answer sheet, and jack all the answers!

Hey, what would happen if someone sniped you in the head and you died instantly? What if a nuclear bomb went off while you were sleeping in the same town? What if you went into shock and died somehow? What would happen if you got hit by a bulky vehicle faster than you could react?

lol i'm just messing with you...

323 Reviews

Reviews: 323
Sun Mar 06, 2005 2:45 am
hekategirl says...

I would want telekinesis! (i'm not trying to copy you Duskglimmer)

418 Reviews

Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:05 am

Aniar wrote:
Hey, what would happen if someone sniped you in the head and you died instantly? What if a nuclear bomb went off while you were sleeping in the same town? What if you went into shock and died somehow? What would happen if you got hit by a bulky vehicle faster than you could react?

lol i'm just messing with you...

Well, what would happen if you could? You would still die instantly if you didn't have that superpower, so its a gift and a curse. No superpower has to be perfect.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:20 am
Nai says...

I know...was just kidding...

For example the one I chose: Flying

I could simply die like anyone else. Flying wouldn't make any difference except if someone pushed me off a building. Then again if I was passed out while they did it I could die that way too.

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:30 am
Tara says...

Well, since I can already make myself invisible :-# you didn't read that...and since I have Kern and Tasha i really don't need to fly :wink:...I guess I would...be able to change day to night and vice versa. Not change the day...just whether it was light or dark.
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

915 Reviews

Reviews: 915
Sun Mar 06, 2005 6:14 am
Incandescence says...

Hmm...how about the ability to become forms and objects containing H20? Oh wait...darn, that's the Wonder Twins.

Uhm...I think I would want the ability to seduce staplers.
"If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my shoulders." -Hal Abelson

People ask if I ever experience writer's block and I just have to laugh... that's my default position.
— Aaron Sorkin