z

Young Writers Society

Three Word Story

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:52 pm
View Likes
Justagirl says...

Yesterday, I saw big purple elephants eating my house. They sucked out my book shelves and ate my Oscar Wilde collection. And the Foxtrot comic book that was drenched in grape juice and crunchy peanut butter they liked it. I was miffed that they had known.

“Don't run away from me!" I yelped to my dog Skippy.

Skippy looked quizzically "Er - Why not?"

"Because i'm sexy"

Then Skippy ate my neighbour's wig. She was so furious that she kicked Skippy. I kicked her back. Now she knows that bogeys look very much boogery to the boogers. And so they went to the supermarket and kicked the cashier, who was killed instantly. I couldn’t help because I fell down on my knees. It felt so painful that I screamed, and began to cry.

“Woe is me!” My dog cried and sniffed his at the sexy packaging of the dog food with men who jumped through dream-catchers, screeching bloody murder to the dog who read Nabokov out of cat bowls where the mice nibbled the hamster's tail.

The hamster bit back ferociously and the mice ate your food I squished the annoying little bat that flew around to bite your ear. I killed my science textbook so that I could pee on the toilet seat.

“Ew. That is gross,” I said before I took my laptop and ran away from the bear with really sharp claws.

Then I kicked you with my cat drenched in orange soda and licked my lollipop happily.

Then you skipped across meadows singing, “I’ll kill you ta toi.”

Then I tripped the Wicked Witch and her sister, who were knitting red woolly jumpers. They were big and smelled of French fried buffalo with tomato ketchup. The jumpers lay in a Cadillac that was pink, parked outside. Only two ducks remained. On the leather seat. They had exercise machines and return tickets to Dunkirk. They loved green eggs and ham. Rabid foxes played Jenga on an ivory bathtub while eating the stinky maggoty bread but I don’t believe that flies really fly. I don’t fly myself so why should they? After all they do have planes in the jungle near a lion’s toenail, where resides many little insects. They giggle with glee and sorrow and one tear which falls slowly onto the cold hard earth that hold us close shadows have eyes to see in the dark hours of the night. But nothing matters when you eat… chocolate cake with… a fork and a knife… and a spoon… and a toothpick… plated in gold… with chocolate sprinkles and cherry pie.

With seven beavers who dance and bowled until they saw a giant who picked his friends very carefully… from the bag… and put them… into a bag. Full of goo when they gargled peanut butter ketchup… and played some… fooze ball with Sigrfied and Roy. While running with… huge electric scissors… while trying to… juggle five tigers who ate him. Every so often just so they could jump around and play with Batman action figures. While running through vats of jelly they both screamed because they saw giant flying kangaroos shooting laser guns at jumbo shrimp…I can’t believe that they had no blood in their parachute pouches could hold on to the exploding amount of purple atomic bombs that decided to eat the strangely large cookies.

So then I looked over at the mammoth flirting a beautiful maiden with long beautiful and gorgeous toes. He decided to give her a gargantuan piece of cake.

Because she really loved when the warm oven burned the man, he screamed, “What a terrible cow to sell on a Sunday!” Then he ran I loved him, but also kicked the brown chair.

I licked a greenish pink lollipop. It said, “You know that I got a hippopotamus that will kick then eat your happy dancing monkey for peanut-butter day when I sneeze.”

That was probably a beautiful metaphor I hoped but, I am actually very doubtful of that blonde guy who gave me this flaming sword it is way princessy than any other sword I had ever slain a chimera so I could never greet morning purple morning doves in da hood. Given the chance, I would love to go to upside-down land where I would crawl Greek gods rule suddenly I heard a subtle growl which belonged to a pink fairy who was flying at one gazillion miles per hour through a haze of water balloons which proceeded to atomically explode. She was pinker than an elephant who lived next to Justin Beiber's nasty garden that smelled like rotting vegetables. She then proceeded to chase a large, magical, and evil little elf who turned around... and scream "Witch! You are odd."

The witch then picked up a large bomb about 3 chihuahuas long and punched flying kangaroos with it. Then, Paco the pink sparkly rock attempted to dance with and eat a chihuahua but it didn't. While playing billards....... Somebody noticed Paco dancing around in only his spotted socks which were also attacking innocent children. Paco panicked and decided to eat his socks before he realized two spotted blue muffins were, already. "I will walk away, then," decided To Buy Spoons. He then flew to Canada.

Paco the egg monster, grabbed my toe and smelled me, announcing "You must get me lollipops so I won't give you to my rainbow chihuahua!"

But he was flying away too high that his shell broke off and he burped purple goo onto the egg monster that was his big fat mouth-friend. When it rained rainbow chihuahua's the egg monster, Paco, cat-ate a large chicken on the rooftop? "I'm warning you, you'd better leave," said Paco's aunt, raising her sword. She then proceeded to eat her banana and stabbed her. Blood spluttered everywhere in beautiful lies across the sparkly field that had small rabbits. After
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:11 pm
View Likes
ArahAkachi1 says...

a doom cupcake
Writing your name can lead to writing sentences. And then the next thing you'll be doing is writing paragraphs, and then books. And then you'll be in as much trouble as I am!

297 Reviews

Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:20 pm
View Likes
Justagirl says...

Yesterday, I saw big purple elephants eating my house. They sucked out my book shelves and ate my Oscar Wilde collection. And the Foxtrot comic book that was drenched in grape juice and crunchy peanut butter they liked it. I was miffed that they had known.

"Because i'm sexy"

Then Skippy ate my neighbour's wig. She was so furious that she kicked Skippy. I kicked her back. Now she knows that bogeys look very much boogery to the boogers. And so they went to the supermarket and kicked the cashier, who was killed instantly. I couldn’t help because I fell down on my knees. It felt so painful that I screamed, and began to cry.

“Woe is me!” My dog cried and sniffed his at the sexy packaging of the dog food with men who jumped through dream-catchers, screeching bloody murder to the dog who read Nabokov out of cat bowls where the mice nibbled the hamster's tail.

The hamster bit back ferociously and the mice ate your food I squished the annoying little bat that flew around to bite your ear. I killed my science textbook so that I could pee on the toilet seat.

“Ew. That is gross,” I said before I took my laptop and ran away from the bear with really sharp claws.

Then I kicked you with my cat drenched in orange soda and licked my lollipop happily.

Then I tripped the Wicked Witch and her sister, who were knitting red woolly jumpers. They were big and smelled of French fried buffalo with tomato ketchup. The jumpers lay in a Cadillac that was pink, parked outside. Only two ducks remained. On the leather seat. They had exercise machines and return tickets to Dunkirk. They loved green eggs and ham. Rabid foxes played Jenga on an ivory bathtub while eating the stinky maggoty bread but I don’t believe that flies really fly. I don’t fly myself so why should they? After all they do have planes in the jungle near a lion’s toenail, where resides many little insects. They giggle with glee and sorrow and one tear which falls slowly onto the cold hard earth that hold us close shadows have eyes to see in the dark hours of the night. But nothing matters when you eat… chocolate cake with… a fork and a knife… and a spoon… and a toothpick… plated in gold… with chocolate sprinkles and cherry pie.

With seven beavers who dance and bowled until they saw a giant who picked his friends very carefully… from the bag… and put them… into a bag. Full of goo when they gargled peanut butter ketchup… and played some… fooze ball with Sigrfied and Roy. While running with… huge electric scissors… while trying to… juggle five tigers who ate him. Every so often just so they could jump around and play with Batman action figures. While running through vats of jelly they both screamed because they saw giant flying kangaroos shooting laser guns at jumbo shrimp…I can’t believe that they had no blood in their parachute pouches could hold on to the exploding amount of purple atomic bombs that decided to eat the strangely large cookies.

So then I looked over at the mammoth flirting a beautiful maiden with long beautiful and gorgeous toes. He decided to give her a gargantuan piece of cake.

Because she really loved when the warm oven burned the man, he screamed, “What a terrible cow to sell on a Sunday!” Then he ran I loved him, but also kicked the brown chair.

I licked a greenish pink lollipop. It said, “You know that I got a hippopotamus that will kick then eat your happy dancing monkey for peanut-butter day when I sneeze.”

That was probably a beautiful metaphor I hoped but, I am actually very doubtful of that blonde guy who gave me this flaming sword it is way princessy than any other sword I had ever slain a chimera so I could never greet morning purple morning doves in da hood. Given the chance, I would love to go to upside-down land where I would crawl Greek gods rule suddenly I heard a subtle growl which belonged to a pink fairy who was flying at one gazillion miles per hour through a haze of water balloons which proceeded to atomically explode. She was pinker than an elephant who lived next to Justin Beiber's nasty garden that smelled like rotting vegetables. She then proceeded to chase a large, magical, and evil little elf who turned around... and scream "Witch! You are odd."

The witch then picked up a large bomb about 3 chihuahuas long and punched flying kangaroos with it. Then, Paco the pink sparkly rock attempted to dance with and eat a chihuahua but it didn't. While playing billards....... Somebody noticed Paco dancing around in only his spotted socks which were also attacking innocent children. Paco panicked and decided to eat his socks before he realized two spotted blue muffins were, already. "I will walk away, then," decided To Buy Spoons. He then flew to Canada.

Paco the egg monster, grabbed my toe and smelled me, announcing "You must get me lollipops so I won't give you to my rainbow chihuahua!"

But he was flying away too high that his shell broke off and he burped purple goo onto the egg monster that was his big fat mouth-friend. When it rained rainbow chihuahua's the egg monster, Paco, cat-ate a large chicken on the rooftop? "I'm warning you, you'd better leave," said Paco's aunt, raising her sword. She then proceeded to eat her banana and stabbed her. Blood spluttered everywhere in beautiful lies across the sparkly field that had small rabbits. After a doom cupcake appeared, everyone started
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

9 Reviews

Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:41 am
View Likes
ArahAkachi1 says...

eating each other
Writing your name can lead to writing sentences. And then the next thing you'll be doing is writing paragraphs, and then books. And then you'll be in as much trouble as I am!

297 Reviews

Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:12 am
View Likes
Justagirl says...

"Because i'm sexy"

But he was flying away too high that his shell broke off and he burped purple goo onto the egg monster that was his big fat mouth-friend. When it rained rainbow chihuahua's the egg monster, Paco, cat-ate a large chicken on the rooftop? "I'm warning you, you'd better leave," said Paco's aunt, raising her sword. She then proceeded to eat her banana and stabbed her. Blood spluttered everywhere in beautiful lies across the sparkly field that had small rabbits. After a doom cupcake appeared, everyone started eating each other until a cocoon

9 Reviews

Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:16 am
View Likes
ArahAkachi1 says...

fell from the

297 Reviews

Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:30 am
View Likes
Justagirl says...

"Because i'm sexy"

But he was flying away too high that his shell broke off and he burped purple goo onto the egg monster that was his big fat mouth-friend. When it rained rainbow chihuahua's the egg monster, Paco, cat-ate a large chicken on the rooftop? "I'm warning you, you'd better leave," said Paco's aunt, raising her sword. She then proceeded to eat her banana and stabbed her. Blood spluttered everywhere in beautiful lies across the sparkly field that had small rabbits. After a doom cupcake appeared, everyone started eating each other until a cocoon fell from the sky and killed everyone.

9 Reviews

Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:37 am
View Likes
ArahAkachi1 says...

"Oh no," cried

187 Reviews

Reviews: 187
Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:24 am
View Likes
ChocoCookie says...

"Because i'm sexy"

But he was flying away too high that his shell broke off and he burped purple goo onto the egg monster that was his big fat mouth-friend. When it rained rainbow chihuahua's the egg monster, Paco, cat-ate a large chicken on the rooftop? "I'm warning you, you'd better leave," said Paco's aunt, raising her sword. She then proceeded to eat her banana and stabbed her. Blood spluttered everywhere in beautiful lies across the sparkly field that had small rabbits. After a doom cupcake appeared, everyone started eating each other until a cocoon fell from the sky and killed everyone.

"Oh no," cried the rainbow chihuahua.
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.

New to YWS? We'll help you out! <3'

297 Reviews

Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:43 pm
Justagirl says...

Spoiler! :
Rainbow chihuahua again, Choco?

"Because i'm sexy"

The end of

9 Reviews

Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:01 pm
View Likes
ArahAkachi1 says...

the world was

187 Reviews

Reviews: 187
Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:38 pm
View Likes
ChocoCookie says...

Spoiler! :
@Justagirl: What? They're cute. ^.^

"Because i'm sexy"

The end of the world was right in front
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.

New to YWS? We'll help you out! <3'

9 Reviews

Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:04 pm
View Likes
ArahAkachi1 says...

being eaten by

297 Reviews

Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:58 pm
View Likes
Justagirl says...

Spoiler! :
@ChocoCookie Image You really think that ^ in rainbow form would be cute? O.O

"Because i'm sexy"

The end of the world was right in front being eaten by another rainbow chihuahua

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:30 pm
View Likes
xXmusicaXx says...

And I know
"Married to music - 'nuff said."
"Freedom is everything to me."

"Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?"
"I shall futterwacken vigorously"
~ Tarrant Hightop, Alice in Wonderland.

As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.
— Andrew Carnegie