z

Young Writers Society

This isn't random...but i don't know where to put it....

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:36 pm
Matt Bellamy says...

Aniar wrote:I bet it has something to do with the dirty question chat yesterday night between me, him, tara, and crysi. Probably was the question where I said I would eat an ass if I could only eat thing for the rest of my life and it had to be a body part.

Oh, an ass, like a bottom! I thought you meant a donkey kinda ass, I was getting really confused!

Anyway Brad can't critique the poetry pairs contest poems, that's the judge's job. I'm a judge :D ALL HAIL THE JUDGE!

Aaaaaaaanyway. Incandescence's name is Brad. Btrad and Incadescence are not the same person. And I have a feeling that there's more than one page for this topic and I only looked at the first one. Apologies if this is so, I will now go check. Apologies if I got anything else wrong, this is one mucked-up post.
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

493 Reviews

Reviews: 493
Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:13 am
Misty says...

no, I think he's staying cuz he posted that awesome poem! :D:D:D

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:37 am
Crysi says...

Tara wrote:lol, Crysi, by 'that picture' you wouldn't possibly mean that picture, would you?

Indeed, I would. :wink:
Love and Light

Random avatar

Reviews: 130
Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:36 pm
Stellarjay says...

The oldest topic in Randomosity,
how fun

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:02 pm
Necromancer14 says...

lol
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

212 Reviews

Reviews: 212
Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:04 pm
WinnyWriter says...

Allow me to post just to have the honor of posting in the oldest thread. *shrugs*

114 Reviews

Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:27 pm
Necromancer14 says...

I POSTED SECOND! I POSTED SECOND! YOU ONLY POSTED THIRD... *Chants in a sing-song voice*
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Random avatar

Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:45 pm
Stellarjay says...

I WAS FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

114 Reviews

Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:33 pm
Necromancer14 says...

So? Second is better then first in this instance. ^_^

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:55 pm
fatherfig says...

<.< >.>
"i dont slay i slaughter, luke i am your father..." ~fatherfig

114 Reviews

Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:04 pm
Necromancer14 says...

c:

Random avatar

114 Reviews

Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:50 pm
Necromancer14 says...

=]

Random avatar

114 Reviews

Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:11 pm
Necromancer14 says...

:3

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss