z

Young Writers Society

This isn't random...but i don't know where to put it....

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:36 pm
Matt Bellamy says...

Aniar wrote:I bet it has something to do with the dirty question chat yesterday night between me, him, tara, and crysi. Probably was the question where I said I would eat an ass if I could only eat thing for the rest of my life and it had to be a body part.

Oh, an ass, like a bottom! I thought you meant a donkey kinda ass, I was getting really confused!

Anyway Brad can't critique the poetry pairs contest poems, that's the judge's job. I'm a judge :D ALL HAIL THE JUDGE!

Aaaaaaaanyway. Incandescence's name is Brad. Btrad and Incadescence are not the same person. And I have a feeling that there's more than one page for this topic and I only looked at the first one. Apologies if this is so, I will now go check. Apologies if I got anything else wrong, this is one mucked-up post.
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

493 Reviews

Reviews: 493
Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:13 am
Misty says...

no, I think he's staying cuz he posted that awesome poem! :D:D:D

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:37 am
Crysi says...

Tara wrote:lol, Crysi, by 'that picture' you wouldn't possibly mean that picture, would you?

Indeed, I would. :wink:
Love and Light

Random avatar

Reviews: 130
Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:36 pm
Stellarjay says...

The oldest topic in Randomosity,
how fun

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:02 pm
Necromancer14 says...

lol
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

215 Reviews

Reviews: 215
Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:04 pm
WinnyWriter says...

Allow me to post just to have the honor of posting in the oldest thread. *shrugs*

114 Reviews

Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:27 pm
Necromancer14 says...

I POSTED SECOND! I POSTED SECOND! YOU ONLY POSTED THIRD... *Chants in a sing-song voice*
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Random avatar

Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:45 pm
Stellarjay says...

I WAS FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

114 Reviews

Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:33 pm
Necromancer14 says...

So? Second is better then first in this instance. ^_^

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:55 pm
fatherfig says...

<.< >.>
"i dont slay i slaughter, luke i am your father..." ~fatherfig

114 Reviews

Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:04 pm
Necromancer14 says...

c:

Random avatar

114 Reviews

Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:50 pm
Necromancer14 says...

=]

Random avatar

114 Reviews

Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:11 pm
Necromancer14 says...

:3

If you know what the tip of a shoelace is called, Congratulations, you watched Phineas and Ferb!
— FireEyes