Young Writers Society

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MESH!!!

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:18 am
View Likes
Meshugenah says...

CAKE! And ice cream, too!

I had fun! between last night (girls night!) and lunch yesterday (heehee), and my crazyawesome relatives, it was awesome.

I got a digital camera! Now all I need is that laptop to go with it! That I still need to pick out, and figure out how much I'm paying for it (I think it's a three-way split, which is great, 'cause what I can afford goes waaay up that way).

And I'm rambling in my lack-of-sleep-still-rather-euphoric state!

Thanks, guys! You all were the first to wish me happy birthday, too :P (well, Backo Scock was first, but who's counting?).

Ah, I love you guys, really, I do.

*hugs YWS*
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:24 am
Myth says...

Happy birthday, Mesh! :D :) 8) :lol: :P :twisted: :wink: :mrgreen: :elephant:
.: ₪ :.

'...'

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:44 pm
Doctor Kitty says...

Happy Birthday! :D

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:05 pm
sabradan says...

Wait, Bek is legal? OH NOEZ!!!!

Alright, now here's what you gotta do (Its what I did when I turned 18--er well, parts of it anyway)

Go to a liquor store and buy some cigarettes and nudey magazines. Wrap the cigs in the magazines and go to a strip club. Throw said packages at the strippers.

Hilarity ensues.

Oh yes, almost forgot:

Yom huledet sameach.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:47 pm
ZZAP says...

where's the booze? i swear someone said there would be booze here. no booze? well. at least bek can go get drunk now. sober is bad; more drinks please.

z

147 Reviews

Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:37 am
sabradan says...

ZZAP wrote:where's the booze? i swear someone said there would be booze here. no booze? well. at least bek can go get drunk now. sober is bad; more drinks please.

z

I agree this sobriety BS is killin' me.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:33 am
Meshugenah says...

Too bad for you two, then. I don't like the taste of alochol of any kind (unless it's in mom's spaghetti, but that's another story).

And Dan? My friend Jason told me I had to do somthing along those lines, and I laughed at him. Thus, I laugh at you, too :P

But really, why would I want to...?

And um.. tecnhically, I can't get drunk. Not until 21 where I am, anyway (and same for you, Alex. You're in the same state, and only a few counties over).

But thanks, you two :P
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

147 Reviews

Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:59 am
sabradan says...

Meshugenah wrote:Too bad for you two, then. I don't like the taste of alochol of any kind (unless it's in mom's spaghetti, but that's another story).

And Dan? My friend Jason told me I had to do somthing along those lines, and I laughed at him. Thus, I laugh at you, too :P

But really, why would I want to...?

And um.. tecnhically, I can't get drunk. Not until 21 where I am, anyway (and same for you, Alex. You're in the same state, and only a few counties over).

But thanks, you two :P

Not LEGALLY anyway.

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

51 Reviews

Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:10 am
ZZAP says...

totally.
Nate, you will eventually resine or trade powers with me:
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:54 am
Crysi says...

*rolls eyes*

Did you two completely miss the mention of NON-alcoholic drinks? Sheesh. *tosses ROOT beer to Alex and Dan*

Bek. Alcohol in your spaghetti?

I think I'm gonna have to come over and try this sometime... ;)
Love and Light

147 Reviews

Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:22 am
sabradan says...

Crysi wrote:*rolls eyes*

Did you two completely miss the mention of NON-alcoholic drinks? Sheesh. *tosses ROOT beer to Alex and Dan*

Bek. Alcohol in your spaghetti?

I think I'm gonna have to come over and try this sometime... ;)

No thanks, Crys, I've got a flask. ;)

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

51 Reviews

Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:19 pm
ZZAP says...

nah sam, i don't like mixed drinks too much. scotch whiskey and 3 ice cubes; i'm soooo down for that. maybe bek and sam could dance for us, or am i asking too much?

z

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:12 pm
niteowl says...

Um....Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here's NINE gifts (one for every two years you've graced this planet with your wicked-awesome presence) :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

Your hesitation suggests you are trying to protect my feelings. However, since I have none, I would prefer you to be honest. An artist's growth depends upon accurate feedback.
— LCDR Data