z

Young Writers Society

DFA!!!!

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:14 am
ZZAP says...

yea, we're gangstas!!! i think we are supposed to be underground or something, but, like i'd know about all that mathematical stuff. XD but i'll tell you this; it spawns from an ancient game that was found on this site several years ago. it now has evolved (yes, i say 'evolved' in a deep muddy voice) into the... Z's Q game!!!! join now, or at least try, against all else but yourself and that weird guy whimpering in your background. so come on down to that chatty o' place, and give yourself a try. we're waiting... oh! and here's a tiger...

http://homepage.mac.com/wildlifeweb/mam ... _02tfk.jpg
grrrrrrrrgggrrrrrr

zman, the most mysterious and coolest guy ever

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:22 am
BlueStone says...

wow. that sounds totally fun! what are the rules?
away

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:31 am
ZZAP says...

BlueStone wrote:wow. that sounds totally fun! what are the rules?

great question BS! and already you are getting the hang of the game. it is just a simple question and answer game played in the chat room. the person asked must answer as best as he or she can, then it is her turn to ask anyone on the playing field. no right or wrong answers, no right or wrong questions. just real simple. but addicting as hell. questions range from frantic commands of past girlfriends or just ignorant boring hateful curiosities of everyday life. warning: failure in this game to compete for the DVA might conclude with a shattered reputation. just ask around. you'll find someone sulking about their DVA tryouts. XD

zman, the most mysterious and coolest guy ever

ps- this is an anti-mod advertisement!

Veni, vidi, scripsi ~ I came, I saw, I wrote
— steampowered