z

Young Writers Society

I need an avatar

201 Reviews

Reviews: 201
Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:10 am
Flemzo says...

And I'm too lazy to find my own :P

Back on another website I joined, I had a pretty cool avatar that had a little Jesus on a saltine with the caption "Christ on a Cracker". But because the site changed hosts and domain (and I never bothered to rejoin it) and I forgot where I found the avatar, I'm stuck without one for here.

My search for other avatars has been disappointing, to say the least. It could be that I'm bad at image searching when it comes to something specific, who knows.

I'll be looking for myself, as well, but I'd like some help so I can finally put some "clothes" on and to identify myself. I'm looking for avatars that relate to music or something with quirky/stupid humor (see "christ on a cracker"). I can also handle something inspirational (I once took a still from a video I was watching. It was a sand artist, and the image was of an eagle).

Thanks in advance for helping me out!

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:00 pm
HeadInTheClouds says...

They've got a gallery here, you know. You can see it by clicking on "My YWS" at the top of every page. It took me a while to find one I really liked, but I love the one I have now. *hugs Legolas avatar*
If I don't write to empty my mind, I go mad. ~Lord Byron

Captain Jack is back May 25!

201 Reviews

Reviews: 201
Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:40 pm
Flemzo says...

This goes to prove two things: I'm bad at exploring sites, and I'm too addicted to Sudoku to do anything else :P

So I guess this means ignore this post, because i know where to look for avatars (and oh my, I found one)

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:42 am
HeadInTheClouds says...

Lol. Love that avatar. I'm glad you found one you liked.
If I don't write to empty my mind, I go mad. ~Lord Byron

Captain Jack is back May 25!

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
— Dr. Seuss