z

Young Writers Society

Leaving

Random avatar

Reviews: 85
Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:40 am
pandoraswritings says...

My name is Dani and I've been writing for a few years. Until recently, I loved this site. Some of the people hurt the way they critique and I can't handle it anymore. I was looking for something more helpful, not hurtful. I just hope you have more fun on here than I did. I'm not trying to get sympathy, I'm just saying goodbye. So, I wish you the BEST of luck and I hope to read something you published. Thanks.
Dani

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:08 am
Doctor Kitty says...

Well, sorry to see you leave. I do hope you enjoy wherever you end up.

I would like to say, however, that a critique is a critique. They come from individuals that have individual opinions.

Opinions were meant to conflict.

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:29 am
Sponson Light says...

They hurt if you let it hurt.
Thats the way it is with humans.
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:42 am
Luxor says...

Dude, I'm sorry, but if you can't take a little bad criticism -- or a lot, if that happens to be the case -- then I doubt you're going to make a very good writer. I mean all people meaning to live off their own creativity have to put up with a lot of it all the time. If anything, I think it does us all good to be reminded that our creations aren't the greatest things in the world. True, it may hurt, but that's the way things are, so it's best to just take it and get on with life.
If there's ever a meat shortage, eat this profile; it's full of balogna.

The first thing I do when I have a good quote is always to put a goat in it. uwu
— Liminality