z

Young Writers Society

Stuff You Should Know (THE SEQUEL)

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:16 am
View Likes
Black Ghost says...

HI PEOPLES! It's time for "Stuff You Should Know" the sequel! And sequels are good because sequels are more, and more is good, and good is nice, and nice is okay, and okay is OKAY......let's start.

GO!

Okay, the first thing you need to know is...CRASH!

Sorry, I went to fast.

The....first....thing....you...need....to...know...is....that...if....you...are...annoyed...easily....stop...reading...now...

Okay?

Now, the new tips I have come straight from my extensive research(or right off the top of my head) so listen closely and take notes. Or you can print this out and BEHOLD THE GLORY OF YOUR NEW FOUND KNOWLEDGE! But don't share that paper with anyone because they will know the know too and you will not know more than they know so you know don't do it.

TIPS:

1. Don't give a monkey an umbrella with Barbie doll pictures on it. Don't ask why. *shudders*

2. OMG! this tip is a sequel to tip number 1. OMG!

3. Sometimes sequels suck, just like in tip number two. *Hello, Disney? Can you stop making straight to DVD sequels of your good movies? THEY SUCK.*

4. Don't ever try to start emo magic, because it will never catch on.

"Okay, you shuffle this deck of cards while I put a knife to my forearm..."

5. :oops: when you're embarrassed, don't stand up and attempt to get over it by shouting "EMBARRASSMENT, BE GONE!" because chances are the effect will be the complete opposite of what you thought. :oops:

6. Please can someone stop the making video games based on movies based on books? They are very bad!

7. If your still reading and are on tip number seven, I LOVE YOU :shock:

8. The USA would be much improved if the congress looked like this:

:elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

Well, that's all the tips I have for now.

After reading this, don't you feel happy now that you've realized how smart you really are? On the other hand, if these tips were helpful to you, I pity your existence.

Happiness and Joy,
-Tony

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:48 am
View Likes
Doctor Kitty says...

magicman wrote:8. The USA would be much improved if the congress looked like this:

:elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

So you're a Republican?

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:46 am
View Likes
LamaLama says...

a gay republican. Or a stoned nonpartisan.
Beware of the scary banana fingers! For they are mushy, and yellow.

I will change my sig whenever another member asks me too. (please request publicly) Last change: Nov. 12 by: Griffinkeeper

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:21 am
View Likes
Griffinkeeper says...

Dude, not cool.

Calling another member a gay republican or a stoned non-partisan?

Not the funniest of jokes.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:17 am
View Likes
Black Ghost says...

Yes, LamaLama, I'm sure you could do much better.

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:01 am
View Likes
LamaLama says...

Two references were made in that one joke:
An episode of the simpsons, I don't recall which, but Maggie was chasing down her balloon. It wound up in an office full of gay republicans, who wanted to find their own political symbol. The balloon was a pink elephant. One said "Too much?"

The second reference was to one that I hope no one here knows about... *shifty eyes*
When under the influence of certain mind altering chemicals or hallucinogens (and there is a specific type) a person has a tendency to see pink elephants.
Beware of the scary banana fingers! For they are mushy, and yellow.

I will change my sig whenever another member asks me too. (please request publicly) Last change: Nov. 12 by: Griffinkeeper

"It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small."
— Neil Armstrong