z

Young Writers Society

Kill the pumpkins and slap your neighbors!

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:44 pm
little.angelfire says...

Happy Samhain everybody! It's the witches new year and a day for harvest the last of your crops. Dress up like anything you'd like and go knock on strange people's doors and beg for candy like an idiot! It's the only day of the year that you can do this and not get arrested.

Happy Samhain!!1!
Climb inside my belly button beanbag plastic world!

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:00 pm
LamaLama says...

No, you can knock on other peoples doors and ask for candy any day of the year. You can even wear a costume.
Its not far from what the Jahova's whitnesses do ever 3rd week of every 3rd month.
Beware of the scary banana fingers! For they are mushy, and yellow.

I will change my sig whenever another member asks me too. (please request publicly) Last change: Nov. 12 by: Griffinkeeper

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:27 pm
Galatea says...

Merry Samhain, little angel.

Be a good witch, and ignore the corporate perversion of our holiday. Have a ritual, welcome the departed who may or may not come to visit you, ask forgiveness of those you've harmed, and get on with the New Year a better person.

This is not a day to be used as an excuse to make a fool out of yourself. Let the non-pagans do that. We know better, right, love?
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done.
— Steven Wright