Young Writers Society

Love Is When...

Random avatar

Reviews: 7
Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:24 am
Chantel says...

This is for Rob

Love Is When...

:D Being apart from him hurts you more than you could ever describe.

:D When you're with him, the whole world just melts away, like you're the only two people who ever existed.

:D He's the first thing on your mind when you wake, and the last thing on your mind before you go to sleep.

:D You're hurting, but one smile from him can make everything better.

:D You cry when you say goodbye to him.

:D He holds you in his arms and you know that he'd never let anyone hurt you.

:D You get lost looking into his eyes.

:D His voice is like the sweetest music, and his face is the most beautiful thing you've ever seen.

:D He makes you feel like the most special person alive.

:D He knows exactly what you're feeling, even when you don't.

:D He's always with you, even when he isn't.

:D He's the one you go to when you can't go to anybody else.

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:37 pm
Emerson says...

I'm not sure this is poetry....it looks more like something you would get from a chain letter (Although, if you did make this up yourself, pardon me) Here's a little something to show you why I doubt you wrote this your self.

Google search for "Love is when..."

Also....The emoticons, they aren't really needed. Whats the point?

Hope I didn't rain on your parade.
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

504 Reviews

Reviews: 504
Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:45 pm
Dream Deep says...

Ah... Well then.

This would be a fine blog enty, Chantel, but as it is it's rather... ah, pointless. The emoticons as Clau said do not add - if anything they detract.

The emotions and the feeling in this piece are sweet but (as stated above) I'm not sure this is poetry. ... More like a random post after a day spent hanging out with your boyfriend, and afterwards you feel so happy you just have to let everyone know.

But in this format it didn't work so well.

368 Reviews

Reviews: 368
Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:36 pm
Shine says...

This definately didn't look like a poetry.

I know it has meanings and thoughts into it.The writing is good,

May be u should have posted it under something else.
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:07 pm
Meshugenah says...

I'm sorry, hon, but this isn't poetry. This is best suited for your blog. I'm going to move this to randomness, and if you want, you can copy it to your blog from there.

~Mesh
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:19 pm
LamaLama says...

This is the kind of stuff I always hate seeing. For the longest time it was the quickest route to unfathomable depression. Now I hate it because I KNOW I'm not the only one who feels the same way.
Beware of the scary banana fingers! For they are mushy, and yellow.

I will change my sig whenever another member asks me too. (please request publicly) Last change: Nov. 12 by: Griffinkeeper

Random avatar

Reviews: 7
Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:08 pm
Chantel says...

1. Yes, I did write it after spending a whole day with my boyfriend.
2. And I actually did write it myself, so maybe before you decide to accuse people of plagiarism, you should actually consider that the work could be original.
3. Yes, I admit it is pointless, but I just wanted to express my feelings at that point, and I don't think I have committed any crime by doing so.

(P.S. I'm not trying to criticize your comments but I feel I should try and justify myself)

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:02 am
Bjorn says...

Despite it all, it is so true...
Killing For Peace Is Like F#@%ing For Chastity
Revolucija Je Sada! Revolucija Je Stobom I Svima! Revolucija Je Uvijek-Zivi Uz Revolucije I Budite Slobodni!

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:04 am
View Likes
sabradan says...

LamaLama wrote:This is the kind of stuff I always hate seeing. For the longest time it was the quickest route to unfathomable depression. Now I hate it because I KNOW I'm not the only one who feels the same way.

Hahaha. Yes, very true. No offesne meant to whoever posted this, but reading this made me want to gouge my eyes oiut with a spork.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

A big mountain of sugar is too much for one man. I can see now why God portions it out in those little packets.
— Homer Simpson