z

Young Writers Society

I HATE THE DUMB PEOPLE AT MY SCHOOL!!!

Reviews: 0
Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:22 pm
jlu_262 says...

As I read, I'm surprised at how many schools don't have a school store. I go to a pretty small school and we have two stores that are both run the Marketing classes. Even one of two the middle schools have a little school store, I don't about the other one. hey, at least the schools with no stores dont have to worry about the new goverment regulations. Our school stores had to start selling heathier foods and drinks starting this year, and I know some schools had to conform to the regulations before we did. I think by the year 2009 they want to elimiante anything thats not completly healthy, now they are just easing into it, thank God I'm graduation in 2008.

LamaLama wrote:Your high school has stores? WTF?!

We had one table that sold bad coffee during lunch, that was it. That wasn't even all the time, only when the drama department decided they needed some cash.

LOL! The French department did that in my freshmen when they needed money. The coffie was bad too, but it was cheap and the sold it in a room right by my locker in the morning. So it was convenint if nothing else. Our Drama department sold pillows when we decided we needed money.
Bling-boy, no we're not! and you know what I'm talking about!

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:38 am
ZZAP says...

i think this topic is dumb.

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:46 pm
Pushca says...

pillows?
"Nothing I could write would be as shocking and offensive as censorship itself." -Deb Caletti

571 Reviews

Reviews: 571
Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:21 pm
Esmé says...

I went through like 8 schools now (talk about moving) which where in different countries, e.g. america, spain, south africa, and I'm surpirsed to say that most lack stores. I mean now I'm in the second grade of middle school and I'm in Poland, I've been in an elementary school in the same same country for about half a year and both have stores and loads of machines with sweets and drinks, however you call them (i forgot right now, lol).

woot for hot chocolate sold in schools - mhm...

P.S. I want an american cafeteria... They never give you pizza here...

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:58 pm
little.angelfire says...

At out school they give us pizza every other day and it's horrible! Seriously, what do they sell at a school shop? Food? useless trinkets? And what is quallified as a small school? I know for sure that I have a small school (my sophmore class only has about 86 students in it) and we don't have a school shop since we can't afford it or something.

We don't even have a drama class to sell us horrible coffee. We just have a coffee and hot cocoa machine that's never running to taunt us during lunch and in the morning when they sell breakfast.

And everyone is stupid. It's just the way people are. There's this girl in my school, she used to be my best friend and she got knocked up about a month ago. She got an abortion but tells everyone that she just misscarried. I can't stand her. She's acting like she's all superior to everyone now that she's gotten pregnant and acts like she knows everything about pregnancy. It's so annoying! She's proud she's a little slut. The dad dropped out of school because he was to embarrassed to show his face! And she's bragging about it! One of my friends confronted her about it and she spazzed out on him saying that he didn't know what she had to go through and all that! He told her to shut up because she only knew she was pregnant for no more than two weeks. She irritates me so much and is blaming me for true rumors going around the school when I haven't done anything!
Climb inside my belly button beanbag plastic world!

Why can't I put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator? Would you prefer if I put in the Shrek script instead?
— CaptainJack