z

Young Writers Society

all my good friends

Reviews: 0
Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:07 pm
jlu_262 says...

:D Hey Bling-boy, I just want to say your the best! Thanks for making my days awsome!

:lol: Yo Cha-ching! I've never meant anyone quite like you, your funny, sweet and kind. Thanks for being there when I needed you!

:twisted: Pima my good friend, you bring out the devil in me, and from you I learned to just have fun and that everything will be alright. Thanks for making me see the light when my world was dark!

:?: Fluffy, you just kind of baffel me with your insane out look on the world. thanks for always keeping me guessing!

And finally last but not least

:!: Sara! Hey why don't you have a nickname?!? Oh well it doesn't matter, your still one of smartest people I know. Thanks for helping me pass Math last year, and thanks for being so patient the whole time

I guess all I'm trying to say is that I have the best friends ever and I don't know what I would do with out you guys

Thank you all so much!!
JLU! :elephant:
Bling-boy, no we're not! and you know what I'm talking about!

The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties.
— Brandon Sanderson, Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians