z

Young Writers Society

How would you take over the world?

458 Reviews

Reviews: 458
Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:06 pm
View Likes
Horisun says...

MWAHAHAHA! IT IS TIME, WE EVIL VILLAINS HAVE COME TOGETHOR WITH THE SHARED HOPE OF TAKING OVER THE WORLD! WE WILL ALSO PROBALY BACKSTAB EACHOTHER LATER! BUT THAT DOES'NT MATTER! MWAHAHAHA!
She/Her

458 Reviews

Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:07 pm
View Likes
Horisun says...

I call dibs on world domination!
She/Her

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:55 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Lol. Yeah, we probably will. This is how I want to take over the world:

Go to all the richest people (especially Bill Gates) and rob them. Then, I'd go kill all the Royalties (except for Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, because I have pledged to protect her and what not when I took the oat of citizenship) and proclaim myself as the first heir to the throne of the Queen of the World, after Queen @Horisun obviously.
*insert quirky signature here*

458 Reviews

Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:36 pm
View Likes
Horisun says...

Lol, then you're going to kill me to inherit the throne, aren't you? :D
She/Her

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Sat May 11, 2019 10:19 pm
View Likes
Samhain says...

To take over the world, all I would have to do is ask nicely.
2 Legit, 2 Legit 2 Quit

458 Reviews

Wed May 15, 2019 1:01 am
View Likes
Horisun says...

All hail the new Evil Overlord, @AmadeusW! He is truly the best of us all!
She/Her

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:37 am
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

First of all, I would steal the Tardis from the Doctor. Then, I would go back and forth in time, conquering all. Sure, ya'll can rule the present, but I've got dibs on all other time periods, from the classical age to the future.
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:32 pm
View Likes
candywriter says...

With Christianity
always, candywriter

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:38 pm
View Likes
JoyDark says...

Brainwashing and threatening. First, I'd need a lot of money. Then, eventually, I'd prove myself in politics, build a good reputation, and become president of the United States, because that's where I live. After this, I would get ties to several other nations, build up resources, and get a strong reputation and trade with them. Resources are pouring in, we've got good things, and so by my second term I've put in a secret government operation to start an epidemic in different countries. We'd probably start somewhere without many resources, then build to large places like China, Russia and Europe as a whole, I dunno. Or maybe the other way around. Yeah, the other way around. Eventually we might see cases in the USA, but we would have developed a cure beforehand and would cure anyone with the disease. We'd let the epidemic rage on, letting the other countries grow weaker and weaker, until we tell them we have developed a cure after a few years. They would grow dependent on the USA, and with my presidency, I'd set up relations, so that I'd kind of become a dictator, with the cure as my main bartering chip. Eventually my presidency would end, but during this time as president I would be brainwashing the general American public, and getting rid of those who don't obey me. So I'd be able to change the law, allowing me to have more than two terms. I'd eventually get an empire, keep my grip strong... take over the world.

*breathes heavily* How'd I do?
she/her

woah
i actually made a post
pretty radical if you ask me

114 Reviews

Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:10 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

You did pretty well, though I could see a lot of ways it could go wrong.
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

4075 Reviews

Reviews: 4075
Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:16 pm
KateHardy says...

*Hero jumps into the gang of villains*

*Realizes that he should not be here*

"Leaves*
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

114 Reviews

Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:33 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

Wait... @HarryHardy how are you a hero if you're from the underworld? (You aren't Nico De'Angelo by any chance are you?)

4075 Reviews

Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:53 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

"There's a lot of things that need doing down in the Underworld, trust me. You'll find a decent bunch of heroes down there."

And No I'm not Nico, but Nico is one of my friends though he hasn't been visiting as much as he used to. I'm sure a Will Solace has nothing to do with that.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

114 Reviews

Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:30 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

Oh, I'm sure Will Solace definitely has nothing to do with that. Nope, nothing.

4075 Reviews

Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:37 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Yaaa..it's probably some very important quest.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites